Thread: Test C and Eq questions
08-16-2005, 03:18 PM #1
Test C and Eq questions
week 1-10 take 2 cc's(500 mg's)/ WEEK of test Cyp(brown bottle)
week 1-2 take 2cc's of Eq 400 mg's)/WEEK (Kangaroo bottle)
week 3-5 take 3cc's of Eq 600 mg's)WEEK "
week 6-11 take 2cc's of Eq 400 mg's)WEEK "
So this is the cycle I am on, I had a few questions on this. First though here is the detail on me, 6'0" 165 BF 6-7%, I have tried to put on lean mass for a year now even upping my calories to 4500/day, nothing, it is my second cycle but first in 5 years, I am very dedicated to my diet, and also to my workout routine, I know no one as diciplined as I am. So my questions:
1. Can I take this whole cycle and still expect to have a lean apperance, I don't want to look like a muscle head, I just want to fill out.
2. Do I need to take the drugs for Gyno? My "advisor" says no worries with this combo but from what I have been reading on here I am not so sure about that anymore.
3. Is it ok to stop the Test and just go with teh Eq if I get too big?
4. What type of fat/water retention should I expect, I have great abs and don't want to loose them.
Thanks ahead of time, really helps to have a place to go with questions like this.
08-16-2005, 04:32 PM #2
first off run the cyp one week LONGER than the Eq. You wont get water retention that you notice. and you'll have gained lean muscle at the end thats what the eq does
08-16-2005, 04:34 PM #3
i would run clomid and nolva for you pct, not b/c of water retention problems but so that you can solidify your gains. don't wanna gain 25 and keep 10
08-16-2005, 04:36 PM #4Originally Posted by eljeffe
1. Yes, you wont gain lots of water
2. Better to prevent gyno, than treat it. IMO I would take 10mg of nolva and see how that goes, if not bump it up
3. No it's not ok.
4. You will gain lean mass(if done correctly, diet, training) from this cycle
**Is this your first cycle? If so, I would drop the EQ and just run the Test Cyp @ 500mg/wk @ 12 weeks, with proper PCT
08-16-2005, 04:47 PM #5
Looks like they have you covered
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)