Thread: QV products

J1000 is offline New Member

QV products

couldnt find the thread with all the QV bashing on it so i so i started another.

just wanted to know what made QV products bad. i read on one thread that a guy's source sold QV and he knew it was real and still didnt want it. I got this off of another site. steroidtips.com under mexico steroids on the left hand side

Quality Vet: is a new company in Mexico. They sell very high quality, inexpensive, clean gear. They make 50ml bottles of Deca 200mg/ml and Test Enanthate 250mg/ml. Other QV products are their 100mg/ml Test Prop, the Test Cypionate , Deca 300 and Equipoise 200mg/ml.

this completely contradicts what everyone's saying so i dont know what to think. the only product that i've had from QV is the deca 300 and it worked fine , but i went down with a friend about a week ago and the source i go to had all QV products except for the equipoise which was fort dodge but the time before that he had more of a brand selection.

tell me what you think

jesse_james is offline Member
    Its as simple as this, some people love QV some people hate it. Ive heard alot more good reviews than bad, I personally would love to try it, its cheap and it works.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stay away specially if you're in Canada, where it's very difficult to
    get real ones.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    ive had very good luck with qv

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    QV?

sDOGt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    ive had very good luck with qv
    same here

Zapp is offline Banned
    Tried their cyp once......didn't like it. Heard good things about the enanthate , but like JJ said...It's all a matter of opinion.

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    i hear their gear is underdosed

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    4th week of their Teston 200 and no gains...just a little extra pump. what side effects should I get with cyp? Face bloating? I feel hard as a rock...just don't seeem to be gaining anything, at least that I notice. Certainly not like the gains I received from Enanthate

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    bump

War Machine is offline New Member
    Thats bullshit....that shit works great Ive used it for 2 yrs now and so have all my temmates and friends.....its good shit.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ive used it in my 2 cycles b4, worked great, last cycle used british dragon

this cycle im going to use ugl

imo ugl is a lot cheaper just got to find a legit source

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    there stuff is underdosed and contains everything under the sun in it and is unsterile. had a bottle tested once and contained human urine in it, that should tell you about there quality. Another note is that there bottles over the past two-three years have been counterfeited straight from the factory so I would stay away.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    lot of fakes heard people that worked at qv stole holigrams making hard to spoot fakes

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    if you have heard of it then it is probably true, think about how easy it would be if you worked there.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Have tried alot of stuff ugl, american companies,BD,chinese companies and I felt the most pain after doing a shot when I used the qv e . I thought it might be just a bad bottle but I bought another bottle and it was so ****en painful the inject sight would swell up and I would feel sick for days after. That shit must be so unsteril.

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    Anyone with experience using QV product since its closure?

palumbo is offline Member
    ive had some sitting around since ht efall goign to be starting in april let u onw

boosted_body is offline New Member
    Personally I would stay away from QV gear. My friend tried it out. Saw no gains what so ever. Kinda scared me away from it. Thats just me though. It seems a lot of people have had good experiences with it.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    i hear their gear is underdosed
    you heard right, i'd always get 1cc less than claimed

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I think QV orals superced all their injectables. At one time their inj. were very good. That dried up though. I do have to give a thumbs up for their orals

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    I've only used the Deca ...It worked fine for me....I've heard there are alot of fakes,so I'm sure that there will be alot of people bashing QV,but If you have a good source,i don't see any reason not to try it for yourself.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    i used there cyp and eq and it didnt work good at all, it was trash.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    i personally love QV all i've used...I just ordered my next cycle of QV, which is about 2 months after it closed but i trust my souce...I am going to have them tested and i'll let ya'll know

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Juice
    i personally love QV all i've used...I just ordered my next cycle of QV, which is about 2 months after it closed but i trust my souce...I am going to have them tested and i'll let ya'll know
    I'm looking forward to seeing those results,keep us posted.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    loved it - it depends on if your source had legit stuff, it was heavily counterfitted. I used teste, testc, eq, anavar , and dbol . All worked great. they got closed down in nov. which means there is even a higher % of fakes floating around.

ps - I don't use it anymore. Found a nice UGL that has great product and service (don't ask, I can't tell you).
    Last edited by sp9; 02-11-2006 at 02:48 PM.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    any results? qv test

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    A lot of peeps are faking QV. Your best bet is to take it to the lab and get it tested prior to using. For sure though that T400 by QV is horrible. If you can get past the Test flu! test Cyp by QV i have had some good experiences with though! trust your source!

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I got some QV Eq and I have just started using it with my cyp. I have had no ill side effects yet. People I know have used it from the same source I get mine from and the all have had good results. I did think my bottle was not quite 10ml though. After seeinf that post about the human urine, I might just stop using it now, I have only taken 1cc.

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    Huma urine? was that the EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    I got some QV Eq and I have just started using it with my cyp. I have had no ill side effects yet. People I know have used it from the same source I get mine from and the all have had good results. I did think my bottle was not quite 10ml though. After seeinf that post about the human urine, I might just stop using it now, I have only taken 1cc.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    A lot of peeps are faking QV. Your best bet is to take it to the lab and get it tested prior to using. For sure though that T400 by QV is horrible. If you can get past the Test flu! test Cyp by QV i have had some good experiences with though! trust your source!
    T400 is made by Denkall

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Quote:

T400 is made by Denkall
    *was*

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    hows the qv products going right now. I have a legit source qv test, deca , and winny coming.

Where is a good place to get things tested?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA4LIFE
    there stuff is underdosed and contains everything under the sun in it and is unsterile. had a bottle tested once and contained human urine in it, that should tell you about there quality. Another note is that there bottles over the past two-three years have been counterfeited straight from the factory so I would stay away.
    "HUMAN URINE"....C'MON BRO....YOU NEED TO CK YOUR SOURCE THEN.HE MAY JUST BE PISSING IN YOURS...

BEEN USING QV EXCLUSIVELY FOR 2 YRS..LOOK AT MY AVATAR AND TELL ME ITS FAKE....292LBS......38" WAIST

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I used their test e once, def real and correctly dosed.

Thread Information