Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    G-13 is offline Member

Arrow Turanabol question and answer thread..

This will Help everyone so please post if you can.

There are quite a few questions about OT, Turanabol. So maybe we can come up with a solution to most questions asked on this thread.

My question's what dosages have you used and for how long?
    How did your strength progress?
    Did you see results right away or did it take a few weeks?
    What were your gains, and what if anything did you stack it with.
    What sides did you have?
    Let us know how you felt about using it and if you would use it again.
    I was looking at 30mg day for 5 weeks...stacked with andropen275..im not concerned about my cycle..just input from users experience..
    Last edited by G-13; 08-16-2005 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-13

There are quite a few questions about OT, Turanabol. So maybe we can come up with a solution to most questions asked on this thread.

My question's ...what dosages have you used and for how long?
    What sides did you have?

I was looking at 30mg day for 5 weeks...stacked with andropen275..im not concerned about my cycle..just input from users experience..
    Your questions...

1.) Dosages: 30-80mgs, for up to 8 weeks.
    2.) Strength was slow and consistent. By week 8 strength was way up.
    3.) Results manifest themselves very early on--increased vascularity comes first, then some LBM gains, all while strength slowly builds.
    4.) While bulking I gained almost 15lbs. I also use it for cutting--works GREAT! I have stacked it with EQ, Var, and Primo.
    5.) Mild headaches at high doses, one nosebleed, and gastrointestinal problems(alomost painful gas)
    6.) Loved it, would use it again while cutting or bulking.

....30mgs for 5 weeks will do almost nothing. FOR a bodybuilder, minimum dose should be 50mgs.

Hope I helped...

-PUMP

G-13 is offline Member
    It seems alot of people run it at 40-50mg ed, im still going to try 30mg for 2 weeks and see how i feel.

100m champ is offline Member
    How come on hookers thread for t-bol the detection time is 6 weeks, But on steroid .com the detection for t-bol is 11-12 mouths??

G-13 is offline Member
    Not sure these guys have varied opinions as well...5-7 days up to 3 weeks.
    It would be good to find a study on this.

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/oral_tur..._103950/tm.htm

I found this...from here http://www.steroid.com/ORAL-TURINABOL.phtml

We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take Oral Turanabol as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone .
    Last edited by G-13; 08-16-2005 at 07:03 PM.

TURINABOL DEPOT is a NANDROLONE ester. THIS drug has a detection time of 11-12 months.

ORAL-TURINABOL(Cholorodehydromethyltestosterone) has a detection time of 6 days.

Ahhh that explains it, Thanxs bro

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Ahhh that explains it, Thanxs bro
    no problem..

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Labled the "gentle dbol ".

I've been on 2.5 weeks, tbol ONLY. Came off a 8 week test e only cycle. This is the first time I've done juice in about 6 years. started at 195lbs now 204lbs. Vascularity is very nice, especially when working out. The pumps are crazy. People look at you. I actually started this 6 week run as a trial since I've never done orals past 2 weeks in the past. dbol made me feel like shit, bloated me and gave me headaches. That was 10 years ago. I've been very happy with tbol and I recommend it. Drink a lot of water, take milk thistle and liv52, live clean.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-16-2005 at 10:53 PM.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Labled the "gentle dbol ".

I've been on 2.5 weeks, tbol ONLY. Came off a 8 week test e only cycle. This is the first time I've done juice in about 6 years. started at 195lbs now 204lbs. Vascularity is very nice, especially when working out. The pumps are crazy. People look at you. I actually started this 6 week run as a trial since I've never done orals past 2 weeks in the past. dbol made me feel like shit, bloated me and gave me headaches. That was 10 years ago. I've been very happy with tbol and I recommend it. Drink a lot of water, take milk thistle and liv52, live clean.
    Good to hear your enjoying your cycle, what are your dosages and how long before you started to notice anything?

Good to hear your enjoying your cycle, what are your dosages and how long before you started to notice anything?
    Started at 30mgs to feel it out then moved up to 40mgs. The last few days I've been doing 50mgs. Gains at the end of the first week. Great workout intensity and good pumps. The veins running down my bis are now always visable. I'm not a overly vascular guy but it's noticable. My forearms are very vascular. They always have been but now they're getting freaky. Arms have grown about a inch but I've been hitting them hard over the last month or so. Maybe .50" on tbol? I measure 18.25" after a tri w/o last night. I've had bigger arms in the past but they were smooth looking. I have a nice delt to bi/tri seperation now. Looks menacing in a muscle tee.

Started at 30mgs to feel it out then moved up to 40mgs. The last few days I've been doing 50mgs. Gains at the end of the first week. Great workout intensity and good pumps. The veins running down my bis are now always visable. I'm not a overly vascular guy but it's noticable. My forearms are very vascular. They always have been but now they're getting freaky. Arms have grown about a inch but I've been hitting them hard over the last month or so. Maybe .50" on tbol? I measure 18.25" after a tri w/o last night. I've had bigger arms in the past but they were smooth looking. I have a nice delt to bi/tri seperation now. Looks menacing in a muscle tee.
    Seems like things are going good, How long you running it for?

G-13 is offline Member
    Did you move up to 40mg because you weren't seeing any results? Did you up your calories a great deal?

Did you move up to 40mg because you weren't seeing any results? Did you up your calories a great deal?
    No, needed to increase dosage when I felt my pump wasn't as good. Listen to my body. I think 60mgs may be nice? Drink lots of water.

Yeah, need to eat lots of protein. I'm eating about 300g of protein split up into 6X50g. I supp about half it and eat dietary protein for the rest. eggs, chicken (turkey tonight), steak, tuna, etc.... quality sources. This stuff makes me hungry like a wild animal if I don't eat on schedule. Gives me a headache too if I don't eat. Pretty weird for a mild androgen but maybe that's why this stuff is so different?

From what I've read, this is methyltest, a strong androgen before it's altered. Basically dbol . So it's androgenic properties seem to still be there but in a sneaky way. Hehe...I dunno how to explain it? The dbol aromatase is not missed.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-16-2005 at 11:45 PM.

From steroid.com

Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

0.4 x pound (body weight) x days = number of tablets to take overall during the interval of intake
    mg / tablet

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.) In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan /week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol , Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel , Triacana ), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids , bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.

The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposi-tion, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dos-ages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly dis-tinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is I 7-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver func-tion be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

The availability of OT is extremely poor. There is no chance finding an original Oral-Turinabol tablet in the U.S.

Told you guys long ago....

TBOL is remarkable. 50mgs MIMIMUM! Trust me, I have used it more than 3 times. 50 is the minimum and 60 is the MAGIC number--though blood pressure does incerase slightly.

G-13 is offline Member
    Seattle and P A H, this is exactly the info we need posted here, experience with this stuff and how well it worked for you, thanks for all the good info..

Seattle and P A H, this is exactly the info we need posted here, experience with this stuff and how well it worked for you, thanks for all the good info..
    P-shawww..... Hopefully my jibberish and sentence fragments liberated you?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-17-2005 at 12:11 AM.

G-13 is offline Member
    P-shawww..... Hopefully my jibberish and sentence fragments liberated you?
    It helps the newbies for sure, if only as a vague ruling guide on dosages and experience it can help teach and influence future cycle plans.

Chew on the lil pink ones and drink your milk.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump A Holic
    Told you guys long ago....

TBOL is remarkable. 50mgs MIMIMUM! Trust me, I have used it more than 3 times. 50 is the minimum and 60 is the MAGIC number--though blood pressure does incerase slightly.
    agreed 50mg min...fixing to up my dosage to 100mg daily

dep

so 20-30mg wouldnt be enough to see any gains..

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    According to what Ive read, no. Personally never used it, yet. So I really cant tell you out of experience.

You won't have any gains on 20-30mgs.

TBOL is very safe, no need to worry at all. It has literally--NO SIDES. (Even VAR decreases Libido and Appetite---while TBOL INCREASES libido and appetite.)

Run it at 50mgs. You will have NO SIDES whatsoever. Try it out for 6 weeks.

Thank me later

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    I would guess that 50mg ed might be the minimum for a bodybuilder, but what about a track athlete? The pumps could be too great at 50mg which could lead to muscle tears. I'm thinking about cycling it 10 days on at 20-30mg followed by 10 days off then repeating that again and again for several months. The gains will be slow, but there will be no need for pct because the pituitary won't get shut down.
    Comments?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    I would guess that 50mg ed might be the minimum for a bodybuilder, but what about a track athlete? The pumps could be too great at 50mg which could lead to muscle tears. I'm thinking about cycling it 10 days on at 20-30mg followed by 10 days off then repeating that again and again for several months. The gains will be slow, but there will be no need for pct because the pituitary won't get shut down.
    Comments?
    Uhhh, I would still do PCT regardless of what you believe. No, I told you in another thread that won't work. The half life is so short with orals that your serum blood levels would be all whacked out if you went 10 on, 10 off. No time to build up the drug in your system and initiate gains. Think of doing a cycle like a snowball. The snowball isn't going to get as big if you keep rolling it over bare, grassy areas. 30mgs/day should be fine for a cycler. I don't think 20mgs will do much at all. Muscle tears from pumps? Gimme some of that. No, I really doubt it. This ain't IGF-1.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-17-2005 at 01:18 AM.

Uhhh, I would still do PCT regardless of what you believe. No, I told you in another thread that won't work. The half life is so short with orals that your serum blood levels would be all whacked out if you went 10 on, 10 off. No time to build up the drug in your system and initiate gains. Think of doing a cycle like a snowball. The snowball isn't going to get as big if you keep rolling it over bare, grassy areas. 30mgs/day should be fine for a cycler. I don't think 20mgs will do much at all. Muscle tears from pumps? Gimme some of that. No, I really doubt it. This ain't IGF-1.
    LOL Seattle...solid advice man...

Though he does have a point......

I CAN NOT RUN on 50mgs of tbol! The calf pumps are too much. Therefore, taking this into consideration of an athletic circumstance, 30mgs should be ideal. Pumps will impede your performance in some situations--especially certain track events. This is why the original steroid .com Turinabol profile indicates a dosage for ATHLETES and a dosage for bodybuilders.

It suggested a dosage for track athletes of just 20mg per day. The massive calf pumps I will not be able to handle since I'm a sprinter.
    Although perhaps not an optimal duration, the idea behind the 10 day cycles was to cause a rebound of natural test production, where at the end of the 10 days, or perhaps a few days earlier than that, natural test levels will bounce back and overshoot to above normal levels. This idea is taken from Bill Roberts' 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off cycles, however, I chose 10 days as subsequent tests have found the pituitary to get shut down by as early as the 11th day.
    It would help me to know the half life of tbol. Anyone know it? If the half-life is as short as dbol , one could take a single dose in the morning for several weeks without significantly affecting natural testosterone production.

And, as far as the pumps are concerned Seattle, given that creatine induced pumps have lead to muscle tears in several sprinters, the tbol pumps would no doubt be significantly more intense.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump A Holic
    You won't have any gains on 20-30mgs.

TBOL is very safe, no need to worry at all. It has literally--NO SIDES. (Even VAR decreases Libido and Appetite---while TBOL INCREASES libido and appetite.)

Run it at 50mgs. You will have NO SIDES whatsoever. Try it out for 6 weeks.

Thank me later
    HOw do you take your dosages? Do you take like 20 mg at a time or split it even through the day? And did you use any nolva while on? Last question what was your pct like? Did you go the full 3 weeks on clomid and nolva?

HOw do you take your dosages? Do you take like 20 mg at a time or split it even through the day? And did you use any nolva while on? Last question what was your pct like? Did you go the full 3 weeks on clomid and nolva?
    Oral-Turinabol Half-Life is 6-8 hours.

I take 50mgs, divided into thre STABLE doses.

20mgs upon awake
    20mgs 8 hours later
    10mgs before bed

You can take Nolva to help your CHOLESTEROL, but no need for it otherwise.

My PCT, as with all non-aromatizing, low androgenic cycles, is simply TRIBEX or TRIBESTAN for 8 WEEKS in conjunction with Eurycoma Longfolia. I do not use Clomid.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I am currently on Tbol 40mg/ED. I am using it as a jumpstart for a Test Enan cycle of 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. 40mg/ED at first gave me mild headaches and an upset stomach. I am now 17 days into the jumpstart (4 weeks long) and these sides have subsided. I have an increase in vascularity, though I am fairly vascular being 7%. Strength is up too. I may increase to 50mg/ED for the remainder.

yea, I highly reccomend you increase your dosage now. Hurry up!

I'll experiment with 50mg/ED and see how my body reacts.

Cmore is offline Associate Member

My question's what dosages have you used and for how long?
    What sides did you have?
    I used 40 mg ED for 4 weeks.
    Strength gains were good.
    Took about 1 week to notice weight gain, about 2-2.5 weeks really started noticing.
    Gained 15 pounds in the 4 weeks. Took Var at 50 mg ED for about 6 weeks after the first 4 of tbol. Gained another 2 pounds during the var weeks.
    Bit of oily skin for 2-3 days with tbol, slight appetite increase, great drive to workout harder, no other sides.
    I would definitely use it again and will probably do so in my next cycle.
    Tbol/Var Cycle Diary - First Cycle

ianchov is offline Associate Member
    good threat here

bump!

ace ventura is offline Member

1. My question's what dosages have you used and for how long?
    2. How did your strength progress?
    3. Did you see results right away or did it take a few weeks?
    4. What were your gains, and what if anything did you stack it with.
    5. What sides did you have?
    6. Let us know how you felt about using it and if you would use it again.
    7. I was looking at 30mg day for 5 weeks...stacked with andropen275..im not concerned about my cycle..just input from users experience..
    NB! This is my first cycle.

1. BD 50mg/ed for 4,5 weeks
    2. My strength increased with about 20 pounds overall the first week or so. I didn't feal stronger, but I obviously was when I put on more weights. First rep felt very heavy but I could still do more reps.
    3. I remember I had a very good workout the second day on tbol but it might be contributed to very good workout the week before..
    4. Stacking with test e 400mg/ew. Gained about 15 pounds the first three-four weeks but half of it have been on me before..
    5. Sides... have had headache and nosepleeds but I'm pretty sure it came from cialis though.. Don't think I had any sides at all. I don't sleep to good though. I tended to wake up and couldn't sleep for a while. But this may be because of the stomach acid (don't know what it's called) from the cialis (I think, or the combination tbol and liquid cialis/nolva), it burned like hell and I couldn't eat for 5 days. I even puked stomach acid. It was not fun.
    6. I have nothing to compare with but I would probably use it again. I believe it's a good safe steroid .
    7. The first thing I was thinking was holy shit this is week stuff. I expected the famous pumps, the desire to work out etc.. Didn't feal any of that. Sex drive was a little up the first two weeks only, and my apetite was down like before the cycle started (due to heat probably). I would never ever go below 50 mg. I thought I was doing a big dose but I don't think so now. I expected more action but maybe my expectations were too great.

G-13 is offline Member
    Great responses...from information i have gathered from reading posts on other boards and this board is this.

It seems that some of the common sides are from dosages between 50-60mg that cause nosebleeds, slight joint problems, headaches and gastrointestinal trouble, gas or stomach upset..

from 30-40 mg the sides are less as are the gains..but still reports of headaches

im wondering if this AAS would be something that would need a gradual increase with..say 30mg for 3-4 days then 40mg for 3-4 days and then bump it up to 50-60mg....

has anyone experienced any lighthead or dizzy feelings from the higher dosages?

If you guys could post how much you weigh we might be able to figure out if there is a direct relationship between side effects dosages and weight..you never know..

ALSO do you take this with food? Or empty Stomach?
    Last edited by G-13; 08-17-2005 at 03:29 PM.

I always take mine with food. It seems to be easier on my stomach if I do it this way. Tommorrow I am bumping to 50mg/ED and will see how the sides/gains ratio compares to 40mg/ED. I will keep you updated if you wish?

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I always take mine with food. It seems to be easier on my stomach if I do it this way. Tommorrow I am bumping to 50mg/ED and will see how the sides/gains ratio compares to 40mg/ED. I will keep you updated if you wish?

Yea man please let us know..im going to do 30 for 3 days then 40 for 3 days then 50 and see how the sides work out and post results here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information