Thread: Help me

fatty is offline New Member

Thumbs down Help me

Hi guys, im new here, so be nice...

Ive been looking through this site and found it very interesting.
    Hope u guys can direct me in the right direction.

I weighed about 15 stones last year and stared takin ephedrine along with hydroxycut, lost about 1 stone with a high diet of protein.

I now weigh 14 stones with a chubby stocky build. My waist is 38"

My gym instructor has advised me to take winstrol injectable with primobolon injectable and clenbeturol as oral... is this a good stck in order to loose weight and build muscle and to maintain my bodyframe....

im not very knowledgable in this field so i would appreciate your help.

I think that's bad advice. Run and eat a clean diet, maybe take a little clen . Get you weight down naturally, once you get below 20% BF or so run a cycle with just test enanthate . The muscle that you gain will help you burn you fat.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatty
    Hi guys, im new here, so be nice...

Ive been looking through this site and found it very interesting.
    Hope u guys can direct me in the right direction.

I weighed about 15 stones last year and stared takin ephedrine along with hydroxycut, lost about 1 stone with a high diet of protein.

I now weigh 14 stones with a chubby stocky build. My waist is 38"

My gym instructor has advised me to take winstrol injectable with primobolon injectable and clenbeturol as oral... is this a good stck in order to loose weight and build muscle and to maintain my bodyframe....

im not very knowledgable in this field so i would appreciate your help.
    Looks like your gym instructor doesnt know anything about AS, if he did he would know not to run primo or winny w/o TEST & winny doesnt cut down your bf, basically cardio and proper diet/training will do that. That said, what is your bf %, and now that youre down to (196lbs or 14 stones) how tall are you?

im about 5ft5"... thanks for the advise.
    Is there any other drugs i can take to help be loose weight. A mix of clen and soimething else ?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    what is your bf%? I would just run clen , but what I posted earlier about diet/cardio is the key. You cant just think that you can take something and magically get cut up. Hope this helps!

Diet is your key here. NEVER EAT FAT & CARBOHYDRATES IN THE SAME MEAL WHEN TRYING TO LOSE FAT. eat protein and carbs OR protein and fat, one or the other. Limit your calories, go low 1500-2500, but intake high amounts of protein 150-200g/day, this will help you burn fat and build/keep muscle while you run. The clen will def help you out also, but don't over do it with that. start with 20mcg/day and increase it by 20mcg every 1\2 wk or 1 wk for at least 6 wks. Take Benadryl every third week for two weeks while on clen to upgrade your receptors. RUN, RUN, RUN and Diet are the real keys here though

S.O.K, thanks man, thats some great advice. I know that my diet is very important, i own a take away which is very bad, i tend to have grilled chicken breast for lunch and for dinner a nandos once or twice a week. I dont eat after 7pm, il probably have a low fat yogurt after that. In april i had a motorbike accident and my knee needed an operation, so far my knee is still recovering as it isnt 100%. im thinking of replacing running with cycling and the rowing machine. Is it true that light weight/more reps burn more fat than cardio excercise ? i also try to go to the gym early in the morning around 8am on a empty stomach but do drink water throughout my workout. This has been very helpful....thank you, appreciate your help guys

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Diet is your key here. NEVER EAT FAT & CARBOHYDRATES IN THE SAME MEAL WHEN TRYING TO LOSE FAT. eat protein and carbs OR protein and fat, one or the other. Limit your calories, go low 1500-2500, but intake high amounts of protein 150-200g/day, this will help you burn fat and build/keep muscle while you run. The clen will def help you out also, but don't over do it with that. start with 20mcg/day and increase it by 20mcg every 1\2 wk or 1 wk for at least 6 wks. Take Benadryl every third week for two weeks while on clen to upgrade your receptors. RUN, RUN, RUN and Diet are the real keys here though
    Good post!

Thread Information