JohnJenson is offline Junior Member

How do sources not get busted

I know there are alot of busts but i dont see how some of these sources dont get busted, i havent been here long at all and already have three legit sources to order from. seems like a fed could log on here get some sources and bust em ?

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    I think that they do that from time to time. So be careful to protect your sources.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Some are smart...some aren't.
    I know drug dealers in my town that have been selling for 15 plus years and never get popped..Yet some sell for 2 months and are busted.
    Same applies here...

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    My source (local & face to face) has been in business for over 10 years. He has been roped before, but it was for coke (go figure).
    Anyway, the prices are a little higher, but I prefer the lessened risk factor.
    When I can not attain tren carts anymore, then I will look for someone.... Until then, I will stay w the same old, same old.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJenson
    i havent been here long at all and already have three legit sources to order from.
    Thats the boldest statement that I've read in awhile

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Thats the boldest statement that I've read in awhile
    lol likewise

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    My source (local & face to face) has been in business for over 10 years. He has been roped before, but it was for coke (go figure).
    Anyway, the prices are a little higher, but I prefer the lessened risk factor.
    When I can not attain tren carts anymore, then I will look for someone.... Until then, I will stay w the same old, same old.
    Less risk? Explain..... How is that less riskier than ordering by regular mail? You just don't accept a package when somebody comes to your door. Most stuff should fit in your mailbox.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Any way you cut it...loose lips sink ships.

The Hells Angels are good are not getting popped because they have a great motto...a secret amongst three is best kept when two are dead.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

The Hells Angels are good are not getting popped because they have a great motto...a secret amongst three is best kept when two are dead.
    ain't that the truth. I had a friend that got on the wrong side of those guys. About a year after he was thrown in front of a car on the freeway. He killed himself accidently, when he was cleaning his gun

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJenson
    i havent been here long at all and already have three legit sources to order from. seems like a fed could log on here get some sources and bust em ?
    If you're new here don't ask this guy who his so called sources are, beacause he could be fishing for some fresh fish, if you know what I mean. Anyone that puts it out there like that is either dumb, immature or looking to scam some people. I don't know where you fit in this catagory, or your so called legit sources could be scammers, workin you. I don't know, but if they don't check out with the mods here, stay away.

But really why would someone give up a source to a member that is only here a month. Unless they have a vested interest or they are part of the scam.

I see it's been locked

JohnnyB

Thread Information