chris2wire is offline Member

Acne on PCT and fat gain

Ok...

For me in particular acne on cycle was caused STRICTLY by fluctuating test levels. I did prop, and if I injected the perfect dose as the day before I was fine. But if i was off by just a little, whether to much or to less, Id break out the next day.

WHen I ended my prop cycle 2 weeks ago i got some acne the first 3 days off. This would make sense since my test levels were dropping...

Now After 1 week I began getting some acne, and now at 2 weeks I keep getting acne.

Could this be a sign that my test levels are starting to slowly raise?

Also, im eating healthier than ever on PCT. Yet I keep putting on loose weight. Its noticeable... Is fat gain usual on PCT? Or is water retention that bad on PCT?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Ok...

For me in particular acne on cycle was caused STRICTLY by fluctuating test levels. I did prop, and if I injected the perfect dose as the day before I was fine. But if i was off by just a little, whether to much or to less, Id break out the next day.

WHen I ended my prop cycle 2 weeks ago i got some acne the first 3 days off. This would make sense since my test levels were dropping...

Now After 1 week I began getting some acne, and now at 2 weeks I keep getting acne.

Could this be a sign that my test levels are starting to slowly raise?

Also, im eating healthier than ever on PCT. Yet I keep putting on loose weight. Its noticeable... Is fat gain usual on PCT? Or is water retention that bad on PCT?
    Sounds like your estrogen levels are high. I would recommend nolva or letro. PCT raises your estrogen levels along with the elevated estrogen level that is already present in your body from AAS. Your body increases it's estrogen level when your test levels are so high from AAS. Using clomid? I think nolva is the best choice for you. Are you doing at least 30 mins a day of cardio? How's your sodium intake?

jesse_james is offline Member
    Acne always comes out bad form me on PCT and never during cycle

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    b5 is a winner in the war on acne

Thread Information