Thread: Tren Question?

Moosepellet is offline Member

Tren Question?

I have a friend who is wanting to run tren and prop, but wants to do eod injections. Personally I told him to stick with the ed injections since he will be prone to more side effects. Should he take the prop and tren on the same day or prop one day and tren the next? I would like to get some feedback on this since I would run them ED.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I ran prop at 150mg and tren acetate at 100mg eod for my last cycle. It was kind of light, but I saw great results and the only sides I had associated with the tren were some insomnia and night sweats for the first 3 weeks of my cycle, after that the sidea tapperd off and I was good to go.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Def do tren A, Im using treb-e and had bad sides so I took a while to change dosage, tell him man up do ed injections, he wont be sorry!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I have a friend who is wanting to run tren and prop, but wants to do eod injections. Personally I told him to stick with the ed injections since he will be prone to more side effects. Should he take the prop and tren on the same day or prop one day and tren the next? I would like to get some feedback on this since I would run them ED.
    why would he do prop on one and tren on the next doesnt that mean he is injecting ed. he might as well load them both in one pin and inject ed.

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    I ran prop at 150mg and tren acetate at 100mg eod for my last cycle. It was kind of light, but I saw great results and the only sides I had associated with the tren were some insomnia and night sweats for the first 3 weeks of my cycle, after that the sidea tapperd off and I was good to go.
    May I ask what results you got? I am torn between running that combo or Prop & Eq. I am looking to get hard & lean.

do all 3 prop tren and eq. im planning my next cycle with these 3 compounds.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    why would he do prop on one and tren on the next doesnt that mean he is injecting ed. he might as well load them both in one pin and inject ed.
    Exactly

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    im one week into tren -a /prop combo cycle.eod injections 1.5cceod which is 150mgprop 100mgtren.so far i feel fine.

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    do all 3 prop tren and eq. im planning my next cycle with these 3 compounds.
    Sounds good! Just curious do you plan on running any anit e with that cycle.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet

So there is less sides when running ED vs. EOD?

AG5678

Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Sounds good! Just curious do you plan on running any anit e with that cycle.
    i will be running nolva and maybe some hcg . also vit b5 for that tren acne and of course proper pct.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    From what I have done and what other people I know have done. ED is better than EOD, less overall sides. I ran 100mg ED for 12wks, experienced insomia, night sweats, and the cough only twice.

Thread Information