keltiktiger is offline Junior Member

testosterone gel

any opinions on this stuff (testosterone gel)? It's applied topically
    Last edited by keltiktiger; 08-16-2005 at 10:16 PM.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    wouldnt use it

mkv213 is offline Member
    I use it for lube when I rub one off.

rxarms is offline Associate Member

lots of gel

I posted the number of 5mg topical gel paks you would need to equal a depot shot of test. If you do a search you will find it. It was a rediculous 10-15 pouches a day. Can'r rememeber now. Besides getting you horny not much of a benefit and expensive.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I just finished my cycle day before yesterday and starting pct today. I cleaned up with homebrew test gel, 150mg/ml, about 2-1/2ml per day rubbed on morning and evening. Definitely equivelant to 75mg prop. Topical application works, but the required dose will be way higher than injected, so it would not be cost effective for an entire cycle. For cleaning up or jumpstarting a cycle either one, it is pretty cool. I did notice a tendency toward aromatization when rubbed where subcu fat was prevelant. I noticed a quite different effect when rubbed on the back ot the sack.

I used PLO-gel for a base and there was no irritation. A bit of a tingly, warm feeling, probably from the BA, and that was it. No smell to speak of. You can believe I will be using that stuff again.

As for the patches and stuff, or cream/gel compounded at less than 10%, give all that stuff a miss, IMO. Too expensive for what you are getting from it. Give the patches to your ol lady to get her horny... that's about the only use I would have for them.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Baron - so is behind the sac the best place to rub it?

IT IS SAID, that this results in a fairly good absorption, though there is some 5-alpha-reductase-whatever activity that converts a significant amount to DHT. Well, that's not necessarily bad unless you are extremely prone to male pattern baldness or benign prostate hypertrophy. There seems to be little aromatization, though. Anyway it seemed to work great for me. I also used the inside of my forearms. Tried chest but seemed to aromatize more... definitely saw a touch of bloat. Anyway, apparently what you want is an area where the skin is fairly thin with little subcu fat, and good blood supply. A pinch on my forearms gets about 3/16" (doubled thickness), while a pinch over my pecs gets about 1/2" doubled thickness. IOW less than half the combined skin and subcu fat on forearms, as chest. Fatty tissue is where a significant amount of aromatization occurs, so this all makes sense to me. Of course, aromatization is not necessarily so evil, either. You do need some estrogen, you know... you just don't need TOO MUCH. You just gotta play it by ear and adjust as your body tells you to.

Like I said, though, the dose required will be very high, and since most of those preparations are both extremely weak and rather costly, it is NOT suitable for cycling. Tell us more about what the label says... is this a patch? Or a tube of gel? What strength? At best, you will only probably get about 1/3 of the test into your bloodstream. When you figure that 50mg/ED is a beginner's dose of prop, if you can count past 10 without taking your shoes off, you can figure out how much of your stuff you will need, as a minimum. Oh, and you need to apply at least twice a day. Three times would be better.

One bad thing about topicals is you DON'T REALLY KNOW precisely how much is absorbed, and absorption can vary greatly with application site, temperature, sweating, exercise, rubbing of clothing, etc etc. So dosing is iffy, and even going by past results isn't so good. Injecting is certain. You KNOW that you got xx mg into the muscle where it will gradually be released into the bloodstream. You can compare and learn to expect certain results with a certain dose. With topicals, you can't.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Definitely not cost-effective.
    Great-instant for kick statring a cycle (till the Prop, then the Enth/Cyp kicks in)
    And it will let you jump into tren from the get-go.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Put the stuff on and rub all over your woman. Hum. That would be interesting? Actually could be alarming. Forget I said that.

Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    Put the stuff on and rub all over your woman. Hum. That would be interesting? Actually could be alarming. Forget I said that.
    Once or twice will not virilize her to any significant degree. But it will make her horny as a three balled tomcat a few hours after application. Maybe sooner, depending on where you rub it. "Let's try this new anal lube, honey!" LLOOOOLLLLLL! Actually test it on yourself first to make sure it doesn't burn on sensitive tissue. Me, I think I would rub it on her clit and try to get some site specific growth hee hee hee! Roid clits are pretty cool once you get over the similarity of it to, er, some other body part.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Thread Information