YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

10 weeks fina too much?

Running it with test prop, thinkin of gettin another vial, is 10 week fina for my first cycle too much? currently in week 6

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    for a first cycle i think fina is the last AS you want to throw in.... prop is a poor choice too unless you like sticking yourself ED....

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    if its ur first cycle of tren id say no, if its ur first cycle period..i personally wouldntve throwin in tha tren, but if ur not having sides and everythings clickin how it should then 10 weeks is tha most u should run it

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    if u doin it 3 times a week 10 weeks is fine, if ur shootin every day do 7 weeks

I have a different take on this than most people, I say 10 weeks is fine, 6 is just enough to see results, 10 and you'll see more results. But like humanPerfection said, not ed I wouldnt, eod is cool

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    How many mgs are you taking of tren ?

YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member
    1cc of test prop/ fina eod
    guess ill do 10 weeks then

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Def go ED with the fina. Absolutely. The sides can be cah-RAY-zee with EOD fina shots, mg for mg, compared to ED. Since you will be shooting fina ED you may as well shoot the prop ED too, even though EOD should work nearly as well as ED for prop. 6 weeks is a good minimum timespan for this cycle, and 10 weeks is not excessive. You could continue it longer if desired.

Fina is kind of tricky. To get the best gains, you want to see SOME sides. Then you know you are getting enough. But too much and sides can be unbearable. The range is very narrow, typically 50 to 75mg/ED. Gains will probably be pretty mediocre if you go below that range. With test, you have a much wider range of useful dosage. You can double your test dosage and pick up a little more mass with only modest increases in sides, easily controlled by ancilliaries. In the fina/prop stack, it is a good idea to simply maintain the prop dose about 25mg higher than the tren . This formula has a proven track record. There have been reported successes with EOD tren, but more users report better gains and/or lower sides with ED shots.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Excellent post by the Baron! If you are not experiencing unbearable tren sides, why would you shorten your cycle? Is there a harder crash, during PCT, if it is your first cycle? This doesn't seem to make sense. Also, ED tren shots would be better for less sides, IMO.

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    ok i dont understand this? why ed for less sides as opposed to eod? what makes the difference? im on eod right now.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mizuno
    ok i dont understand this? why ed for less sides as opposed to eod? what makes the difference? im on eod right now.
    keeps your blood levels more stable than eod hence less sides. stability is good. i had a nice case of acne shooting tren /prop eod and then switched to ed and defientely decreased.

wow ok thanks... never knew that. im on 1/2 cc every other day so just knock it to .25 cc ed? does that include the test also? im takin test sust.

hello?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    if your shooting prop i would shoot that ed too. prop has a very short half life also. same concept, will keep your blood levels more stable.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by mizuno
    wow ok thanks... never knew that. im on 1/2 cc every other day so just knock it to .25 cc ed? does that include the test also? im takin test sust.
    Yeah just split that EOD dose in half. After a week or so if sides are not observed, bump it up a hair. As little as 10mg/ED can make a noticeable difference. Usually you shoot for somewhere between 50 and 75mg ED, but some guys tolerate more, some less.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

hey guys thanks alot for the info. im always learning!!

Thread Information