Pimp_C is offline Associate Member

Question Cycles, which is the best?

Which is the best cycle to get solid gains, while staying extra hard and vascular?
    Also how much time should you take off between cycles?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You will get different answers, why don't you do some reseach, figure out what you think is best for what you're looking. Post the cycle then we can tweak it for you.

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, it's not that easy. We need to know your stats, your lifting history, etc... You cannot simply ask about a cycle then jump into it. It takes months of research. Slow down and begin to learn.

Welcome to AR,

BLT

Do you have any previous cycle history?? Staying hard and vascular is really just a matter of staying disciplined with with your diet and cardio.

Time on(including your PCT) = time off.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    First cycle? It would be a good idea to run test E or test C, 300 to 500mg/week, shot 2x/week or E3D. Nolva should be on hand in case of gyno. PCT begins 2 to 3 weeks after last shot. This cycle is more about learning to crawl before walking, than a super optimized plan. Still, you can make some nice gains on this, if you know what you are doing. And that really is the crux, knowing what you are doing. Good nutritional and training practices are always needed to get the best gains, even from complicated stacks. Especially so, I would say.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    alright I am 21yrs old, been lifting on and off for about 7 years. I am currently on a 375 deca / 500mg test per week cycle, which I am about to finish. I have been eating lots and have made some solid gains, but have retained lots of water, especially in my stomach. Now i am trying to plan out what i will do for my 2nd cylcle, in a couple of months. I would llike to do a cycle which will give me some solid gains, but more importantly help me stay extra vascular, and retain less water. thinking about a test, equipoise , and mabye some deca too. What do you all think?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dayum 21 and deca not the best idea

JohnnyB

Agree with Johnny. Shouldn't do any gear at all until you are 26 or 27 or so. You are wasting a precious ability that you will soon lose to aging... the ability to produce prodigous quantities of endogenous testosterone . While you are cycling and while you are off but have not yet recovered, you are producing no test, when normally you would be producing more than you will ever again produce in your life, since natural test levels begin falling in your mid to late 20's. It would have been better to have simply sought to maximize your endogenous production for a few years, by avoiding gear and maybe supplementing with EFAs and maybe trib or tongkat ali.

Apparently you have skipped the usual beginning stages and are already messing with stacks of test and deca . Now you are lost, not knowing what gear is doing what to your body. and apparently not satisfied with your gains. You should be able to bulk up big as a house, or cut, either one, on your test/deca cycle. If you are not seeing the goals you have in mind, you are doing something wrong that must be corrected for any cycle to give you optimum results.

IOW your gear use is, sadly, sort of a waste of money and a waste of your own testosterone.

Read around and learn all you can. Go to the home page and check out all the articles and stuffr there, and read especially the excellent profiles that Hooker has compiled. It is not too late to educate yourself.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    too young...sorry bro.

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    ¿21 years old? the best cycle you take it inside. 5/6 years natural training and then...

excuse me BARON:E3D ¿what it means?

E3D = Every 3 Days.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Thread Information