BOBBY D is offline Member

Legal Steroids Question, Suggestions?

i know the first thing u will say is that they r bullsh**, but has anybody tried them & got results as they claim. i was on the net & found some stuff from SDI LABS. they have stuff that sounds like real but is spelled different. i,e, ANODROL, DIANOBOL, or something like that & they r pretty pricey. i came of a cycle 4weeks ago of test,deca ,dbol . the dbol was ligit cause i blew right up, but i believe my liquids were underdosed or fake cause i had minimal gains for a first cycle. the thing is before i go searching for another gear connection, i was thinking about trying the "LEGAL CLAIMED STUFF" for the fall/winter, a mass stack.

anybody please give me some info & if this is a legit alternate, & if anybody has tried them before & what were the results.

thanks, BD

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason you didnt gain anything from your first cycle is b/c you only ran it for four weeks!! Test and deca need 4-5 weeks to kick in and start to see results. You have much to learn on how to cycle properly. Do lots more research before you do anything. Dont waste your cash on SDI crap. They only market them as a similar name as real gear to fool people into thinking theyre the same thing, when in fact they are not! If you want to waste your money, please send it to me instead!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Stay far far away from that crap. Too pricey and doesn't measure even close to the real stuff. Some dude at my gym told me he was doing some dbol and he had it on him so i'm like let me see. He shows me this bottle of legal crap that says dianobol. I'm like no wonder you aren't getting any results. I wouldn't put it in a fall/winter mass stack IMO

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Those kinds of snake oil are just there to rip off inexperienced users. You will see very little from them.
    Get yourself some sustanon and run it for 12 weeks at 500mg/week. Much cheaper

BOBBY D is offline Member

Read Carefully

[QUOTE=longhorn814]the reason you didnt gain anything from your first cycle is b/c you only ran it for four weeks!! Test and deca need 4-5 weeks to kick in and start to see results. You have much to learn on how to cycle properly.

---------------------------------------
    I said nothing about running a cycle for 4 weeks, i said i have been OFF my cycle for 4 weeks now, which means i my last shot of test was in the begining of july, which ran from a 12 week cycle. i ran dbol the first 4 weeks. & test & deca 1-12weeks,nolvadex as needed, clomid(pct) 2 weeks after last shot. i did my research. my sh** was underdosed. i know the dbol was legit cause i gained 10lbs in the first 4 weeks & my diet was on point.. this thread wasn't for me to explain my cycle, i just want to know about "legal roids". also why does this site advertise dernagain & stuff like that. it must have some effect. ALSO, i do want to do a winter cycle & add mass, i want to do a different stack such as sustanon , & something else for mass. WHAT WOULD U RECOMEND FOR WINTER BULKING.

THANKS

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    DO NOT GO WITH SDI-LABS..a.k.a. LegalSteroids.com, a.k.a Fizogen.com!
    Word of advice bro, if you've already embraced the needle, like you said above, don't bother with the so-called "legal steroids " you're wondering about.
    These places that advertise legal steroids are only selling legal OTC supplements that are over-priced and labled with "real" gear names and claim their products work as good as or better than the real thing......DON'T BUY THE LIE!
    After your PCT and off time, I'd stick with another cyle of gear if you think you need it....go with some Sust. this time. If you think your previous gear was underdosed, try a different source. Do some research and I'm sure you'll come up with a better one.

Good luck,

ShrpSkn

P.S. DON'T BUY THE LIE!!!!!!!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i wouldnt buy that stuff man its just a rip off for the price you pay you could buy a whole lot of food and get the same results if your able like you said to take an injection just go with the real stuff thats the illegal steroids ...

I didnt even know they sold injections on that site

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Legal steroids do not work. PEROID.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    i wouldnt buy that stuff man its just a rip off for the price you pay you could buy a whole lot of food and get the same results if your able like you said to take an injection just go with the real stuff thats the illegal steroids ...

I didnt even know they sold injections on that site
    They don't sell injectables at that site, they just advertise pictures of them with their products to fool people to believe that their product is so much similar.

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    And if they did work, they would be banned for use legally too.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    y waste your money.....that stuff is sh!t

EtaBeta1 is offline Banned
    Sorry to disagree with those who claim that all non-steroids are crap. I have used a product called OXANAVAR from www.hmgear.com. Unofrtunately this product isn't available any longer as I would buy it again. I used it and I also gave it to a friend of mine affected by a problem of very low body weight. We both had strength and weight increases,... My female friend also suffered some unwanted side-effect: some hair-growth on her body,....

Thread Information