nickm748 is offline Associate Member

best way to work out on pct?

Hey guys im starting PCT in a week, I did wk 1-4 dbol 20mg a day, and week 1-10 500mg/wk test e. I have gained 25 solid pounds. I am confident I can keep these gains but I hear diffrent oppinions on what to do during PCT.
    Should I be hitting the weights HARD and keep it under 1 hour or should I be doing lighter weight so I dont over train. Im going to keep cals up and do clomid and nolva

clomid therapy
    day 1- 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg
    day 12-21 50mg

nolva
    20mg day through PCT

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I would do the exact same thing as you did on cycle. I feel that gives the best results.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sorry bro,but you wont keep the 25lbs...just the way it is.you may keep 5.that would be more realistic.

as far as working out,just avoid overtraining.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    I'd say... keep everything the same, just drop the volume.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    sorry bro,but you wont keep the 25lbs...just the way it is.you may keep 5.that would be more realistic.

ur jokin right?

u dont lose 20 pounds on a test-e cycle bro lol

Spyder is offline Member

More like he maye lose 5, not keep 5 brother

r1sk is offline Junior Member
    im about to start pct as well.... and im gonna begin a cutting diet on pct and lower the weight that i do and do more reps with less sets... what do u guys think of this?

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    ur jokin right?

u dont lose 20 pounds on a test-e cycle bro lol
    you dont put on 25lbs of muscle on a 10 week cycle...no way no how.esp with dbol .

5lbs,no more then 7...get back after yout pct bro and let us know..plezzzzzzzz take pics for all the doubters out there

Quote Originally Posted by r1sk
    im about to start pct as well.... and im gonna begin a cutting diet on pct and lower the weight that i do and do more reps with less sets... what do u guys think of this?
    worse thing to do during pct is to try and cut,your body is gonna be in a catabolic state as it is...dont do it

ace ventura is offline Member
    One question though.. How can it be good for you to work out hard when the body don't have test? Wouldn't it be better to take it easy at least the first week? I'm just wondering..

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    One question though.. How can it be good for you to work out hard when the body don't have test? Wouldn't it be better to take it easy at least the first week? I'm just wondering..
    Working out, especially large muscle groups like legs also increases natural test levels. If you don't do anything you will lose your gains and get fat or go back to the skinny skeleton that you once were. Estrogen is going crazy as your natural T levels are trying to recover.

speak is offline Associate Member
    you dont put on 25lbs of muscle on a 10 week cycle...no way no how.esp with dbol .
    He didn't do 10 weeks of dbol, he did 10 weeks of test E.

I'll guess if you keep your cals up you will keep around 15 bro

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    He didn't do 10 weeks of dbol , he did 10 weeks of test E.

I'll guess if you keep your cals up you will keep around 15 bro
    I DIDNT SAY HE DID 10 WEEKS OF DBOL

AND NO NEED TO GUESS BRO,IM TELLING YOU WHAT HAPPENS.IF HE WERE TO PUT ON 25LBS OF SOLID MUSCLE IN A 10 WEEK SPAN HE'D BE A FIRST.

NEXT TIME YOUR BUYING MEAT GET 25LBS OF STEAK AND LOOK AT IT....THATS WHAT 25LBS OF MUSCLE WOULD LOOK LIKE...NOT A CHANCE
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 08-17-2005 at 02:49 PM.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    keep cals up, be intense but dont spend the whole day in the gym.. u can keep 20 +

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    keep cals up, be intense but dont spend the whole day in the gym.. u can keep 20 +
    your profile says you haven't even done a cycle ??

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i think he could definetely have put on some serious mass if he hadn't came close to his natural potential and it was his first cycle, but the chances of him putting on 25 pounds of just muscle is rare i would say. but possible.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i think he could definetely have put on some serious mass if he hadn't came close to his natural potential and it was his first cycle, but the chances of him putting on 25 pounds of just muscle is rare i would say. but possible.
    iM SORRY,I DISAGREE....25# of pure muscle in 10weeks...1yr..maybe/but even that is a stretch.

remember were talking pure muscle,not water weight,and not fat.if someone can show proof through pictures here...he;;,i still wouldnt believe it

Im 35yo,been at this since i was 17,have friends who compete profesionally.im telling you,your only fooling yourself if you believe drugs will have this kind of effect on you...im done!!

iM SORRY,I DISAGREE....25# of pure muscle in 10weeks...1yr..maybe/but even that is a stretch.

remember were talking pure muscle,not water weight,and not fat.if someone can show proof through pictures here...he;;,i still wouldnt believe it

Im 35yo,been at this since i was 17,have friends who compete profesionally.im telling you,your only fooling yourself if you believe drugs will have this kind of effect on you...im done!!

yes i totally agree with you with test e only cycle most of the gains ara water retation it will maybe look like its muscle but it would not be!! slowly slowly week after week the water will always decrease and as this guy sad maybe 5-7 pound will be pure muscel the other pounds are all water and fat!!!!

jinos is offline Member
    Agreed with devldog. Everytime I go to buy meat, I always buy 6-10lbs. That's alot of meat which is 2 packages. Do you know how big that is? That's like saying after 4 cycles, you'll gain 100lbs? Come on. When you gain from AS, it comes with muscle,fat,water retention,etc. Devldog is talkin about quality muscle, not crappy muscle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    First 2 weeks cut training in half because of low test levels , each week increase back up 20% a week until traing full again and test should be kicking back in, make sure to keep calories and protien up! good luck

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I DIDNT SAY HE DID 10 WEEKS OF DBOL

AND NO NEED TO GUESS BRO,IM TELLING YOU WHAT HAPPENS.IF HE WERE TO PUT ON 25LBS OF SOLID MUSCLE IN A 10 WEEK SPAN HE'D BE A FIRST.

NEXT TIME YOUR BUYING MEAT GET 25LBS OF STEAK AND LOOK AT IT....THATS WHAT 25LBS OF MUSCLE WOULD LOOK LIKE...NOT A CHANCE

actually when you buy 25lbs of meat it retains water also.. You are no where near even close to being right about about losing 20lbs out of 25lbs total weight gained let alone muscle. I have seen with my own eyes guys on winny and eq put on 20lbs of weight and get measured before and after for bf% and stay 6-7%. And never drop down from there at all. So if you tell me they are retaining 15lbs water and it never drops then i guess your you know more than me..

worst case scenario you only gained 16lbs muscle on 10 weeks you still arebt going to lose 11 with proper diet training and pct. sorry.

I myself started a cycle at 214lbs and 17% bf and after 12 weeks test e and winny i was still 214lbs but i was 12%bf. so lets assume I gained only 15lbs lean muscle. pure puscle cause its obvious from pictures I put on a ton of muscle. I am still 214lbs today 16 more weeks later and 10-11% bf. so you tell me...what part i am wrong about???

ace ventura is offline Member
    Let's say he keep as much as 10 lbs of pure muscle. This mass will keep water and energy, right? So I guess 10 lbs of muscle will hold maybe another 7-10 lbs of weight, right? (Just guessing).. Is this what you call "crappy muscles"?

Thread Information