wguttrid is offline Junior Member

2nd Cycle Question

Well guys it is nearing the fall and woudl like to do a second bulker. My first cycle I did Sus250 (500mg) and Deca (400mg) for approx. 12 weeks last winter. Also ran a short Prop only cycle during the summer to help cut up for the summer.

Had amazing results on the Test and Deca cycle, liked how I felt on it, like how I felt at the gym, and espeically like the results gained a solid 20 pounds once down and over with. Think I might stick with this for my second cycle and only increase the dosages and length on, thinking of doing this

Test E (750mg) 1-16 weeks
    Deca (600mg) 1-16 weeks

Maybe if I feel bold jumpstart it with some Dbols for the first 3 weeks.

Is it wise to stick with what you know works for you or mix it up, say drop the Deca and replace with EQ or even Tren.

Thanks, guys....can't wait for my first shot, can almost taste it....!!!!

(p.s....one thing that did get me with Test and Deca was the bloat will try to combat that better this time.)

hey bro personally i dont like deca or any roids that make water wieght because there is no point of gaining weight that you will drop most of it after cycle i think its a waste so i say do one of those sepends on your goal

1-4 40mg dbol ed

1-16 test 750mg ew

1-12 deca 400mg ew

1-12 nolva 20mg ed

Or

1-4 40mg dbol ed

1-16 test 750 ew

1-13 eq 400mg ew

btw i dont see a point of increasing your test dosage to 750 i did it with my 2nd cycle & i had the same 500mg gains but i had high bp with it i say stick to 500mg but every1 is different see what works for you.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

oh btw if your going with deca get some b6 to be safe from deca gyno "elevated prolactin levels"

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Thanks buddy, just another question, what woudl my results be if I removed the Deca and replaced it with Tren ? Very interested in what I am reading about Tren, especially the fact that it helps with both building muscle and also aid in reduction of bodyfat....I know you can;t cut and bulk but if the Tren helped even just a little but while bulking I sure woudln;t mind....

Also for a beginner what is better Tren A or E?

i really dont know much about tren & never used it before but am looking for it to put it in my next cycle its hard to find here in egypt anyway about your question like i told you i dont like deca lol to much bloat & water that you going to drop most of it when its all over let me tell you a lil story about me its funny at the same time lol i used deca with my last cycle that i finished last june & i didnt gain a pound from it i kept asking myself why there must be somthing wrong with my deca i was doing 300mg btw & after i finished my cycle i asked a friend that knows alot about roids & he told me did you use nolva i told yes at 20 to 40mg ed he told lol buddy you did nothing the nolva took all the water out that deca make i was so pissed & told myself i will never do any compounds that make water wieght solid gains are the way to go lol. in my opinion doesnt matter if its tren E or A it just depends on how much you love to inject tren Acetate the fast acting version should be done ed or eod tren Enanthate should be done just once or twice a week.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Thanks, just to bump this, what are peoples thoughts on TREN A or E for a first time user.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would stick to the deca and test. hold of on running tren for a later cycle.

i like this cycle i would just up the deca to 500mg

1-4 40mg dbol ed

1-14 test 750mg ew

1-12 deca 500mg ew

1-12 nolva 20mg ed

Thread Information