holy_molar1973 is offline New Member

arimidex or letro?

is arimidex or letro more effective to keep the bloat off. I haven't started my cycle yet but I am getting everything ready for it ya know.
    sincerly
    holy-molar1973

letro is stronger than arimidex and will keep you dry... but i prefer arimidex because it has less side effects. letro tends to kill your libido.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    letro is stronger than arimidex and will keep you dry... but i prefer arimidex because it has less side effects. letro tends to kill your libido.
    I am still a rampant rabbit taking 1.25mg letro ED! Although i am on test prop and test e.

you're on test e and test prop, so basically your saying that isn't your first cycle.haha,
    for some one on there first cycle what do you think I should use as far as dosage goes, for the arimidex . is arimidex the basically the same thing as liquidex?

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holy_molar1973
    you're on test e and test prop, so basically your saying that isn't your first cycle.haha,
    for some one on there first cycle what do you think I should use as far as dosage goes, for the arimidex. is arimidex the basically the same thing as liquidex?
    yup exact same

would dosage be something like .25mg every day? I think that is what I heard

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by holy_molar1973
    would dosage be something like .25mg every day? I think that is what I heard

LiquiDex (Anastrozole) is not a steroid . It is a anti-aromitase that is used by many body builders to help prevent bloating (edema) and Gynecomastia (bitch tit) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. It can be used in place of Nolvadex ,Clomid, etc. Bodybuilders are using around .25mg to 1mg per day or .5mg to 1mg every other day and are having good success with it.The FDA approved uses are for the treatment of breast cancer in post-menopausal women with disease progression following tamoxifen therapy.

Ref ARR

Thread Information