Jgent18 is offline New Member

Talking Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Finally got my stuff, T-4oo and Deca -300, Im gonna start off with 400mg of test a week and 300 of deca, splitting it up into 2 shots. This will be my first cycle so im a little scared of the injection stuff. First do you think i should run 400 of test and 300 of deca all the way through or pyramid it? I know this is basically an opinion question because ive gotten different answers every time ive asked this question. I personally think i should run the same amount all the way through. Well im gonna run this for 10 weeks. Oh and i do have my clomid for post cycle and my anti-e's. I need all the last minute advice yall can give me? Oh im 20 years old 5'11" and i weight 165. Anything else i need to know before going on?

One more thing...What can i expect to see as far as gains from this cycle. Should be good considering its my first cycle right?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well good luck my son you probally won't be able to sleep tonight, up dreamin about shootin up, and gear and how big you want to be.. I know been there done that..
    You will be fine with a cycle like that, however, it may take about 3-4 weeks before you will start to see anything from it. Once you stick yourself, you will become addicted. You can also mix the deca with the test to help with some of the pain, and to save needles and syringes. Since you said you will be spliting the dosage up, which I take it, you will be doing 1/2 cc of T 400 and one CC of deca.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i set up that exact cylce for a buddy of mine, i would keep it the same amount for all 10 weeks adn you should probably gain around 20 lbs w/ good nutrition and training good luck you have some fun weeks ahead!

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    good luck bro....esp with the t400 pain...

Thanks for the replys!! been waiting on my stuff for about a month now and the excitement kinda went away. I knew yall would get me pumped up again. thx

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Originally posted by Jgent18
    Finally got my stuff, T-4oo and Deca-300, Im gonna start off with 400mg of test a week and 300 of deca, splitting it up into 2 shots. This will be my first cycle so im a little scared of the injection stuff. First do you think i should run 400 of test and 300 of deca all the way through or pyramid it? I know this is basically an opinion question because ive gotten different answers every time ive asked this question. I personally think i should run the same amount all the way through. Well im gonna run this for 10 weeks. Oh and i do have my clomid for post cycle and my anti-e's. I need all the last minute advice yall can give me? Oh im 20 years old 5'11" and i weight 165. Anything else i need to know before going on?
    Good luck bro ! Let us know how you do on the cycle !

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Welcome to the dark side.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Take Sicilian30s' advice concerning mixing the T400 with the Deca . It will make sitting down a lot more comfortable.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by CatGrabber
    Welcome to the dark side.
    LMAO

GET READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!

Thread Information