hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

dividing up 1g Test

Is it ok to do 500mg 2 times a week or better to split it up more

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    id personally rather split it up 4 shots a week

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    2 shots is sufficient

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    4 shots will provide more stable blood levels. It depends on how much you like shots?

Is it for yourself?

At 175lbs and 12% is 1g a week of Test a bit much? Whats your cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    id personally rather split it up 4 shots a week
    I concur.

im on a long cycle, was at 750mg pw for about 16 weeks then went up to a gram.

Barbell is offline New Member
    I agree with Swifto a gram a week at your body size may be too much. Perhaps you might consider 750mg per week and do 3 shots, mon, wed, fri.

Regards

Barbell

yeah ive been on that so now i am bumping up after 19 weeks

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    depends on ester you are taking..if its cyp or eneth or any other long acting ester.1 shot a week is sufficient...blood levels will be no more stable by splitting it up..if its prop,then ed shots.if its suspension the 2 x ed is required.

i just noticed,you are 175 lbs..1gr isnt the answer at your weight..i take 3g/week but im over 290lbs..you just need to eat more bro.

u shold be shooting test enan twice a week as a minimum reguardless of tha mount u use, but when running a gram itd be better to split tha injections 1.)bc 2cc is a lot to be injecting and 2.) it will help keep blood levels even

u shold be shooting test enan twice a week as a minimum reguardless of tha mount u use, but when running a gram itd be better to split tha injections 1.)bc 2cc is a lot to be injecting and 2.) it will help keep blood levels even
    and what do you base that info on??2cc is not that much bro,i have shot up to 5cc in my delts,when your running numerous compounds for a yr straight you do what you have to do to avoid numerous daily inj.

eneth/10 day 1/2life..no need for splitting it up...trust me,i've been doing this for 17yrs now.

i say 2ccs is a lot to be injecting from tha pain prespective, and i will be back shortly to show why u split your test enan injections

its enanthate , and I didnt see great results until week 12 at 750, every body is different but there is no doubt that more eating will equal more size nomatter what you weigh or what level of body building you are at. i am a low responder in general, dont get gyno and get very dry gains, I havent taken an anti e in over 8 weeks. Hasnt been necessary

u should inject at least twice a week to keep blood levels even, if u wait 7 days your blood levels are highest when it is fully absorbed into tha muscle, your blood levels dont just drop on tha last day of tha steroids half life, they slowly decrease tha farther away u get from tha injection date, so would u rather have blood levels fluctuate 300% 250% 200% 150% 300%, or keep them at 300% (%'s as examples) for tha entirety of your cycle

edit: take a look at tha frontloading thread by MIKEXXL to get what i mean by tha %s

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    2x a week is fine for enan, regardless of # of cc's. The typical standard is 3cc in the glutes or quads, 2cc in the smaller sites. Of course ppl on larger doses/stacks can go higher if they so choose.

yea, i keep my injections to under 1.5ccs no matter where i inject, other people have dif. preferences tho

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    WOw dvldog, u must be HUGE, can u post some pictures ?

u should inject at least twice a week to keep blood levels even, if u wait 7 days your blood levels are highest when it is fully absorbed into tha muscle, your blood levels dont just drop on tha last day of tha steroids half life, they slowly decrease tha farther away u get from tha injection date, so would u rather have blood levels fluctuate 300% 250% 200% 150% 300%, or keep them at 300% (%'s as examples) for tha entirety of your cycle

edit: take a look at tha frontloading thread by MIKEXXL to get what i mean by tha %s
    your talking about something else entirely with frontloading..once you get your blood levels up and where you want them.you are able to maintain with one shot a week with eneth at the low dosage we are talking about in this thread.
    I take 3g/week so because of the amount i split it up to mon/wed/fri 4ml each day....to each their own though.do what works for you

Quote Originally Posted by Testo^
    WOw dvldog, u must be HUGE, can u post some pictures ?
    check out my igf thread (search) theres pix there,i was around 285 i think....NEVER BIG ENOUGH BRO

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    your talking about something else entirely with frontloading..once you get your blood levels up and where you want them.you are able to maintain with one shot a week with eneth at the low dosage we are talking about in this thread.
    I take 3g/week so because of the amount i split it up to mon/wed/fri 4ml each day....to each their own though.do what works for you

1g isnt exactly a low dose, may be to u but not to tha novice user

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    and what do you base that info on??2cc is not that much bro,i have shot up to 5cc in my delts,when your running numerous compounds for a yr straight you do what you have to do to avoid numerous daily inj.

eneth/10 day 1/2life..no need for splitting it up...trust me,i've been doing this for 17yrs now.
    5cc in delts, wow!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    2x per week 500mg.. breakign it up with a long ester like that makes no difference doing it eod.. or 4 days a week.

Thread Information