Thread: Protein

Serbian_Stallion is offline Junior Member

Protein

while ona cycle... does it hinder the gains if the majority of the diet is meat, egg whites and milk shakes? Occasional toast and pasta.... but mostly protein rich foods?

I knwo u need frutis and veggies, and fats and all that fun stuff... but its exam time no time for anything and meat is easy and I like it!

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    That sounds good to me. Most of my diet is protein. Shakes, tuna, chicken sandwiches, occasional stakes.

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    will not hender your diet. what do you mean milk shakes? not like the ones at mcdonalds i hope.anyways you need to try and eat 6 -7 small meals a day.and consum no less than 1 gram of protein per pund of body weight, but preferibly even more.

Serbian_Stallion is offline Junior Member
    well I eatnumerous times a day... i eat around 6 chicken breasts a day plus 10-12 eggs, 3 glasses of milk, cup of cottage cheeze...some oatmile... 2 milk shakes( protein + bluberries).

One serving of pasta somewhere in there....

Sounds enough for a 180 pounder?

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    do you mean protein shakes?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Stallion
    well I eatnumerous times a day... i eat around 6 chicken breasts a day plus 10-12 eggs, 3 glasses of milk, cup of cottage cheeze...some oatmile... 2 milk shakes( protein + bluberries).

One serving of pasta somewhere in there....

Sounds enough for a 180 pounder?
    I know this is a pain in the ass but lay out EXACTLY what you eat and whn, then we can comment. You would also be better off asking this question in the Diet Forum. SC is a guru when it comes to this shit

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    while ona cycle... does it hinder the gains if the majority of the diet is meat, egg whites and milk shakes? Occasional toast and pasta.... but mostly protein rich foods?

I knwo u need frutis and veggies, and fats and all that fun stuff... but its exam time no time for anything and meat is easy and I like it!

Carbs shouldn't be forgotten, you will need them to aid in the synthesizing of the protein to make muscle!! Try to add some good carbs and check out the diet forums
    Good Luck !

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    milk shakes or protein shakes ?

big_mike is offline Member

Exam time or not, you shouldn't stray away from having a decent diet in line. Saying no time for Veggies, fats and carbs leads me to believe you have not done a good job at examining proper diet while on cycle. Depending on your goals, you really should take a look at the diet forum and get up to date on what is needed nutritionally for a clean bulker or cutter. Meat by itself will not cut it.

Thread Information