Thread: just wondering

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member

just wondering

I have done some reading and research, but there are so many opinions.So I need some advise. For a first cycle doing test prop. Eod for Four months, with HCG 's in mid cycle, and HCG's along with clomid for pct. I am 190 lbs. 29 years old, been working out around 5yrs.I worked out in high school also for hockey, mainly for strength. Last 2yrs, I have been the most serious, meaning a good diet, etc. etc. My goals are to get to a solid 215-220lbs. I know I wont get to that weight with this first cycle, that is just a goal. Thanks for any info. or advise.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    prop is a poor choice for a first cycle.
    four months is too long.
    hcg is not recommended for PCT

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    do some more research, that cycle stinks for your first time. (4 months of eod injections right out the box??? that's ruff..)

Bro, you still got some homework to do... but consider looking into test-e instead of prop for a first cycle. I'd say it's worth studying a bit.

Prop has to be shot ED to maintain stable levels BTW... not sure u fully realize what you're getting into there but ED intramuscular shots get old fast... (and builds tons of scar tissue too... not fun!)

Red

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Bro, you still got some homework to do... but consider looking into test-e instead of prop for a first cycle. I'd say it's worth studying a bit.

Prop has to be shot ED to maintain stable levels BTW... not sure u fully realize what you're getting into there but ED intramuscular shots get old fast... (and builds tons of scar tissue too... not fun!)

Red
    Def do test e instead of prop for your first cycle. Thats what i did and go great results. My advice is to do a little more research so you know what your getting into.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    500mg/week or so of test E or test C alone, either one, make a nice, simple first cycle that will teach you a lot. You only have to inject E3D, or 2x/week, or E4D. With prop, ED injections are needed for best results and lowest sides. Prop also is more expensive, gram for gram. Run it 10 to 12 weeks and then do a normal pct with clomid beginning two weeks after your last shot. Have nolva on hand in case of gyno, and if you have to start using it, use it right through pct.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thanks for the info. I am going through a rejuvination center and thats what they recommended for a first cycle. I would prefer Test cyp. myself. As far as PCT, i thought that HCG 's were ok? So, clomid is alright alone? Once again, thanks.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can do without the hcg for a 10 to 12 week cycle of moderate doses of test only. You will still need to do a standard pct. You can also get your clomid from your clinic, or you can bet it a bit cheaper in liquid form from a research chem dealer such as our fine sponsor, ARR. HCG is great, but I would stick with the bare basics on your first cycle to learn how the test affects you. Oh, you will want some nolva, just in case. Get it from your clinic or from our sponsor or another research chem guy.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thanks for the advice, when i get all my stuff in about 3 weeks, I will post updates weekly and pics if i can get a digital camera.

Thread Information