305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

Should/Has anyone run a prop cycle if...

if they only plan to inject into glutes?
    Basically has anyone run ED or EOD injections only injecting glutes for 10-12 weeks or does everyone switch their injection sites?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Basically has anyone run ED or EOD injections only injecting glutes for 10-12 weeks or does everyone switch their injection sites?

i dont see why you would wont to do such a thing.

robkesl is offline Senior Member

i dont think that would be very smart, why would you just in your glutes? thighs and delts are far easier for me atleast. i wouldnt recommend only glutes!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    The high BA content in prop, gives me some nasty knots on my ass (they usually stay for a number of days). For some reason, the prop is better (for me) in the delts, tris, quads, and chest.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You wouldnt be able to, your ass would hurt and you wouldnt dare stick a needle in it so soon

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend. right glute, left glute, right quad, left quad, right delt, left delt. and just keep cycling the position. if you only do glutes your going to get scare tissue quick. and i agree with biguns101 your ass is going to be real sore.. good luck

Thanks for the responses. I was actually asking for my boy who doesn't trust himself or anyone else to inject him other than glutes. I guess i'll tell him to stick with test e or c. My prop,primo,winnie cycle will be sometime in 2006(cant wait)

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    No possible way. Your ass would have lumps on it the size of Mount Everest or you would look like J-Lo. Even with EOD shots it wouldn't be too smart. I'm using ED shots and I still can't find places to shoot because of the lumps that are still swollen due to prior shots. In the worse case scenario you can always shoot in the same muscle but try to inject in a different area of it. You shouldn't have to resort to this though.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I shoot only into the glutes with prop since it is otherwise too painful. That is a big muscle and you can move around a lot although the medius seems to be the best on the glutes. You got two cheeks and lots of options. I have had no problems and it has been almost 4 months glutes only!

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I shoot only into the glutes with prop since it is otherwise too painful. That is a big muscle and you can move around a lot although the medius seems to be the best on the glutes. You got two cheeks and lots of options. I have had no problems and it has been almost 4 months glutes only!
    You doing ED or EOD shots?

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Im shooting 100mg of prop ED switching left delt to right delt... been about 5 weeks so far no real problems... hit quads maybe 3 or 4 times to give a break but thats all...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    Im shooting 100mg of prop ED switching left delt to right delt... been about 5 weeks so far no real problems... hit quads maybe 3 or 4 times to give a break but thats all...
    Damn dude, that's alot of pokes in your shoulders. I know mine would be swelled up if I did that. It takes a good 3 or 4 days before the same delt I injected into has totally subsided from the prop pain/swelling. That's pretty amazing you are able to do that with ED shots, but you did say you also hit your quads which is still not a whole lot of time to recover. I have 8 minimum sites I use for ED injections. Sometimes I throw in a few more. All depends.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Are your shots ED or EOD? and do u cut your prop w/ anything whether it be B-12, cottonseed oil, or another steroid ?

mike2nice is offline Associate Member

I would like to see you try this. I think you would last about three injections than start thinking about a new place to hit.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    I am running a prop cycle right now. i switch from glutes, quads to delts. that keeps me pretty busy. Oh I was going eod but switched to ed. And be fore warned, prop hurts like a bitch for the first few weeks. It does get better though. I don't know if you muscles get used to it, or you just mentally don't care as much after a few weeks.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    You doing ED or EOD shots?
    ED for the last 4 months with no problems. 25 gauge 1". 1cc prop only now ED.

Thread Information