AG5678 is offline Member

Getting Bloodwork done and what is the usual exuse?

I was really thinking about getting my bloodwork done very soon.

It is still kinda hard for me to get it up and im pretty worried.

My cycle is
    Test E 500mg wk 1-10
    Dbol 40mg ED wk1-4
    Nolva
    PCT

I really hope my test levels come back!!

Anyways how much does bloodwork usually cost?

Is there a type of a name medically for bloodwork. Or is it just called "bloodwork" when you go to the doctors office?

Where can i go to get bloodwork done? Neighborhood Clinic?

Also when you tell them you want bloodwork done do they question you and ask why? Or is it healthy to just get bloodwork done?

I'm week 6 in my cycle.

I would appreciate all the help. Very worried

AG5678
    Last edited by AG5678; 08-16-2005 at 10:12 PM.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Just tell ur doc, you're feeling kinda tired and having a hard time getting it up, and you would like a blood test.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    u raw dogged a street walker, tell him the truth, he cant do shit, its better he knows

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    u raw dogged a street walker, tell him the truth, he cant do shit, its better he knows
    -LOL-

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Not so sure this is the best answer! I would not see your regular doc. Once that information goes into your file, if you attempt to get a life insurance policy in the future, that information is forwarded to the insurance company.

I would see a different doc and not disclose the doc's name to any insurance company in the future.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    Not so sure this is the best answer! I would not see your regular doc. Once that information goes into your file, if you attempt to get a life insurance policy in the future, that information is forwarded to the insurance company.

I would see a different doc and not disclose the doc's name to any insurance company in the future.
    Thanks for a proper fukin answer bro.

AG5678

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, I'm a medical student. I can't say for sure in the USA, but up here in Canada you need to tell your doctor exactly why to get the blood test. There are hundreds of compounds and hormones that can be tested for and they won't do them all every time. If you say you screwed a hooker they won't check your cholesterol or test levels, just for STD's, which does you no good at all. Best bet is to take the last guys advice and see a different doctor at a medi-center somewhere so you can tell him the truth and get the right shit tested for. One other question though . . . did you say your test levels are low right now, but you're on week 6 or a cycle?

Montgomery

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    I've used http://www.health-tests-direct.com/ twice already. Costs about $200 to get a Chem Panel Total/Free Test and the results can be mailed to you and not your doctor. You goto a clinic to get the blood drawn and they send it in for the tests.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    hey bro, I'm a medical student. I can't say for sure in the USA, but up here in Canada you need to tell your doctor exactly why to get the blood test. There are hundreds of compounds and hormones that can be tested for and they won't do them all every time. If you say you screwed a hooker they won't check your cholesterol or test levels, just for STD's, which does you no good at all. Best bet is to take the last guys advice and see a different doctor at a medi-center somewhere so you can tell him the truth and get the right shit tested for. One other question though . . . did you say your test levels are low right now, but you're on week 6 or a cycle?

Montgomery
    Yea bro Sunday will be week 7. I still don't know if this test is for real or not (QV). the dbol was for real though but i can tell my hard on's aren't the usual.
    That Dbol took a lot out of me.

AG5678

Thread Information