donmega is offline Associate Member

next cycle Finaplix ?

Here was my first cycle

375mg / week Test E split up twice week for 13 weeks
    300 / week Deca split up twice week for 12 weeks
    25mg / day dbol for 4 weeks
    BF currently 11%
    Weight currently 160 lbs

I made some really nice gains and still have a week to go.
    I did the dbol in the end because of a special occasion and I know it was the wrong thing to do.
    Put on a total of 30lbs maybe a tad more. Not bad imo. But I was really light to start with and my diet sucked before the gear.
    With the d-bol I noticed my intake went from 3k-3.5k cals to 4k+ cals.
    Didnt know it would make me soooooo hungry.

SO I was thinking this for my next cycle

500mg / week Test E 13 weeks
    450mg / week Deca 12 weeks
    30mg / day dbol first 5 weeks

But I heard Finaplix gives top notch gains and the ability to keep them is pretty good too.

Should I changed my future planned cycle for a finaplix cycle or stick with what I posted above ? I dont care bout extra fat , water weight , etc.... I just want the most bulk possible without going for the same cycle a 250lb guy would jump on.

Goal is 210 lbs but not off just one more cycle, Im currently 160, will prob gain 5 more then lose some too while on pct.

What do you guys think.

And if u say go finaplix lemme know what to do with it cause I know nuthing about a fina cycle.

Thanks

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    why are u taking AAS at 160lbs? get ur diet up to par, gain some serious weight and then come back for advice. Your not ready for AAS, nor do you need them. You also lack the knowledge needed to do a cycle.

Pfft, go play somewhere and keep ur shitty comments to urself.

1-I researched AAS for over a year before I even picked up a pin
    2-Im 25yrs old, that alone qualifies me IMO, how old r u 16?
    3-Gain some serious weight? My goal is just over 200, why would I need AAS if I was anywhere near that? its only 40lbs away
    4-My diet is probably better then urs, Ive gone over it mulitple times and have had professional input on it.
    5-How can I not be "ready" did I not pass a test in high school? was it the turn on red? wheelies on my bike?

Stop regergatating what u read and search around, you will see theres plenty of people under 150lbs doing cycles, are happy with the results, and are not falling over dead.

I dont think ur any more "special" then I am, and if my own dad and g/f support it then I dont need u playing either of their roles.

Go sign up @ the Y and help out if thats what u wanna do, and please stay out of my threads if u dont like what im saying.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega

3-Gain some serious weight? My goal is just over 200, why would I need AAS if I was anywhere near that? its only 40lbs away
    4-My diet is probably better then urs, Ive gone over it mulitple times and have had professional input on it.
    5-How can I not be "ready" did I not pass a test in high school? was it the turn on red? wheelies on my bike?

Stop regergatating what u read and search around, you will see theres plenty of people under 150lbs doing cycles, are happy with the results, and are not falling over dead.

I dont think ur any more "special" then I am, and if my own dad and g/f support it then I dont need u playing either of their roles.

Go sign up @ the Y and help out if thats what u wanna do, and please stay out of my threads if u dont like what im saying.
    it was advice, dont take it, but i guarantee everyone else on here will tell u the same. Stop crying like a little girl, and wait...did u bring up your dad? haha 25 and you bring ur daddy into this? if ur 25, i think its time for you to grow up. you dont need daddys permission anymore

Wasnt permission, when your 25 you can let your parents know in case of an emergency close relatives NEED to know.

Its the responsible thing to do.

If no ones knows whats in my system then whos gonna tell the doc when I whipe my bike from going 120+ on the freeway and cant speak ?

Not that I do that, just saying.

Anyway I think that was the stuff talking last night, was a little vulgar, sorry.

I just see no negs taking it cause I weight a little less. My goals are also less then most of yours.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega

Is that the way you usually decline advice that isn't what you want to hear? And BTW, you spelled "regurgitate" wrong. Lighten up. Nobody is out to get you here.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Oh, I see your apology now. OK then... the question was about tren ? I think you should try the deca /test cycle again, and this time up your calories. If you don't gain enouhg from deca/test, you are not eating enough. Deca only works its bulking magic when you have a large caloric surplus. Your first cycle should have been test-only. THere are a multitude of reasons for that. Also you MUST learn to make gains naturally, before you try with gear. Otherwise, you will NOT keep your gains off cycle! I simply cannot stress this enough. Your nutritional demands are even HIGHER when you start juicing, so if you are skinny going into your first cycle, you are jumping in the pool with a ball and chain on your leg.

Tren, and fina is just another type of tren from a particular origin, is most useful for hardening up or making very modest but quite high quality gains. Your immediate objective is, and should be, gaining as much mass as possible. Start with a foundation of plenty of muscle, even if there is some fat there with it, especially since you are probably what most folks call a hard gainer. You can probably cut fairly easily. So I would say fina, or any tren for that matter, should be put off until you have put on another 40 lbs or so. Deca/test will do it in a couple of cycles, no prob, but only if you are eating enough. I don't think you will eat enough, but if you do, you will grow on that stack.

Try stretching the next one out another 3 or 4 weeks. YOu will need some hcg prior to pct, as you will most definitely have dead balls coming off of that long of a deca cycle. You should have some cabergoline and B6 and letro on hand. If you don't need it, save it, and you will have it for next time. Nolva all the way through, 10mg/ED bumping it up if gyno symptoms appear. If nolva doesn't correct it pdq,then it is probably progestin type gyno and you need to get on the B6 and cab and letro. In fact, 100mg/ED of B6 is probably a good idea all the way through, right from the start, when using any progestin type AAS such as deca.

BTW you spelled "wipe" wrong.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thanks for catching my spelling *rolls eyes*

Ok I know u know what ur talking about because I have read ALOT of your posts, I trust your word baron and Ill stick with the deca & test.

Im eating enough for this cycle and until next then I will have to try to squeeze in some more food.

As is right now my friends are getting pissed cause all they hear me say is " I gotta eat first, I gotta go home and eat, we gotta stop for food while where out, Lemme grab abite real quick, etc..."

Ive also started comming off all the protein shakes and eating more protien instead but I dont think its enough because each time I do it I hit a flat spot and stop gaining.

Still trying to figure out what works best for my body while im on this stuff.

I think so far I have mad some nice noticable gains, and I still got more to come.

Im gonna kill myself with food and working out in my pct, hopefully I will even gain a few more lbs, if not Ill be driving harder and harder for every lb I see drop.

Thread Information