Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

Gagging, Cant Eat

Hey....just wondering if the gag reflex going into override is typical of someone taking letro....i am just about through my 30 ml bottle and i have tapered to .5mg EOD....is this gaggy feeling normal? ....p.s. im not on anuthing else right now either

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm curious as to how you ended up on just letro and nothing else?

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I'm curious as to how you ended up on just letro and nothing else?
    I figured id get that.....well I came off a cycle and still had a minor case of gyno that nolva didnt help cure but prevented from getting worse....i thought id give letro a chance but by this time pct was complete

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I figured id get that.....well I came off a cycle and still had a minor case of gyno that nolva didnt help cure but prevented from getting worse....i thought id give letro a chance but by this time pct was complete
    Oh, I see. Did you use clomid thru PCT? Did that make the gyno worse?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    gotcha bro. so did the letro help?
    I've never heard of anyone gagging from letro before.
    Perhaps someone else has some input for U.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    mix it with coke? (coca cola, not the other kind) It will help wash it down. The letro, that is.

You might want to see a doc because I really doubt that letro could do that. You could have some sort of polyp or growth or maybe an acid reflux problem. Any heartburn type feelings? Did you take anything that might cause nerve damage during or after your cycle?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Oh, I see. Did you use clomid thru PCT? Did that make the gyno worse?
    haha of course i used clomid.....i dont think its progressed any since the 3rd week into my cycle when i started hammerring the nolva

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    gotcha bro. so did the letro help?
    I've never heard of anyone gagging from letro before.
    Perhaps someone else has some input for U.
    No the letro didnt seem to do anything unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    mix it with coke? (coca cola, not the other kind) It will help wash it down. The letro, that is.

You might want to see a doc because I really doubt that letro could do that. You could have some sort of polyp or growth or maybe an acid reflux problem. Any heartburn type feelings? Did you take anything that might cause nerve damage during or after your cycle?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-
    Thanks for the input....maybe it is something unrelated as i do have a little acid reflux in the mornings.....as far as nerve damage i think thats probly out of the question.....although i have probly done more rec drugs in the past then needed but have been sober for some time now.....i dont know, this is weird, i am just waking up and sure enough all i can stomach is a little protein shake and some fruit

Thread Information