beefjr22 is offline Banned

Never off.....possible?

I was talkin to a bud at the gym. He is jacked,,,, a popular pro wrestler he is taking test 250 and deca 300 both twice a week. first off hes running his deca higher than test and then he tells me that he hardly ever comes off cycle he is also never running clomid or nolva. when he does come off he uses HCG for a few weeks then jumps right back on his same cycle...how harmful is that to his body and health? just wondering if im wrong because i want to tell him that its not good for him to not come off but hes just so jacked i dont feel that i am right to tell him hes doing it wrong when the guy is twice my size

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    just because he is bigger than you doesn't mean he knows more about health. Maybe he's full of it.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    as long as he gets his blood work done and everything cks out ok..hes good to go...its been said that dorian yates took a shot everyday for 10yrs straight...hes still breathing

in my opinion i think everything when get over done its bad the body needs a break even if blood test came back positive & everything is fine doesnt mean that you got the green light to run again personally with my next cycles i'll take 6 months break the body always need a break IMHO

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

the worst thing about cycling is coming off...pct.your trying to get the body to function properly..so you finally do and then its time to go back on and repeat the process.some guys do this 3 or 4 times a yr.
    me,i prefer long cycles.minimum 6months,more like yr long cycles,im currently 10 months into a 2 yr cycle plan...pct kept to a minimum,reducing the body to haveing to constantly adjust..now some may say this is harmful and you can never recover,to you I say prove it...we are all guinie pigs when it comes to this and we are consistantly learning it is not as bad for us as people would like us to be...dont worry,i'll be your guinie pig!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If your question is can you cycle all year long and be healthy the answer is yes depending on dosages and diet of course. You will run the risk of infertility and possibly never recovering natural test levels, so I don't advise it for young people but in all honesty my Dr. wants told me he could make anyone recover given long enough.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would be more worried about long term effects of cycling this way. There have been a few guys that have passed on and one even thought it was due to his excessive AAS use.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    If your question is can you cycle all year long and be healthy the answer is yes depending on dosages and diet of course. You will run the risk of infertility and possibly never recovering natural test levels, so I don't advise it for young people but in all honesty my Dr. wants told me he could make anyone recover given long enough.
    Thats cool to hear, I messed up two years ago with d-bol only cycle with no pct. I never recovered, felt like shit with no sex drive at all until I went back on. Im going to try a real good, lenghty pct to try to recover naturaly, if not TRT. But that news gives me hope of naturaly producing again!!

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    I too find that longer cycle......6months at lower doses works best for me. I get less sides, and in the end I keep what I've gained and recovery is a breeze because I was never really that suppressed as I would have been with higher doses.
    I like it. I'm healthy. But how healthy will I be when I'm 60? that's the tough one.

Quote Originally Posted by themetalmich
    I too find that longer cycle......6months at lower doses works best for me. I get less sides, and in the end I keep what I've gained and recovery is a breeze because I was never really that suppressed as I would have been with higher doses.
    I like it. I'm healthy. But how healthy will I be when I'm 60? that's the tough one.
    wether your taking 400mg or 4000mg,your surpressed,dont fool yourself thinking lower dosages dont surpress you.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by themetalmich
    Only time will tell, shit so many other things you have to worrie about, as long as you take proper precautions you should be allright, low dose longer sounds good, hows the acne with that and what compounds do you use?

my cycles are long as i have mentioned but they are far from low dose...3 plus grams /week...i never had acne so its not an issue for me,in fact the only side i ever got was gyno...i had surgery to fix that

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    my cycles are long as i have mentioned but they are far from low dose...3 plus grams /week...i never had acne so its not an issue for me,in fact the only side i ever got was gyno...i had surgery to fix that
    Thats why I asked metalmich, he said he had less side, so maybe it was acne, I take 1.75 grams aweek for 18 so I was seeing if what his dosages were and gains.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    as long as he gets his blood work done and everything cks out ok..hes good to go...its been said that dorian yates took a shot everyday for 10yrs straight...hes still breathing
    Yeah but will he be alive after 50?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    in my opinion i think everything when get over done its bad the body needs a break even if blood test came back positive & everything is fine doesnt mean that you got the green light to run again personally with my next cycles i'll take 6 months break the body always need a break IMHO

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I agree blood test coming back positive and not cycling off is no idication of continued good health especially later in life!

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefjr22
    I was talkin to a bud at the gym. He is jacked,,,, a popular pro wrestler he is taking test 250 and deca 300 both twice a week. first off hes running his deca higher than test and then he tells me that he hardly ever comes off cycle he is also never running clomid or nolva. when he does come off he uses HCG for a few weeks then jumps right back on his same cycle...how harmful is that to his body and health? just wondering if im wrong because i want to tell him that its not good for him to not come off but hes just so jacked i dont feel that i am right to tell him hes doing it wrong when the guy is twice my size
    Why would you do that to your body? What a tool...

AG5678

SpiderRico is offline Member
    You probly could do that but i wouldnt risk it he can do it to his body but im with ag5678 on this one that isnt happening to my body

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    All you guys are saying, why risk it..blah blah blah...but think about it, do you think, as devldog said, that it's less harmful to the body to do 4 cycles a year and force the body to recover 4 times in a 12 month period, or to just run a year long cycle and not ever force the body to recover? there is no scientific proof about any kind of long term effects of steroids causing death or bad health, so noone really knows if either way is safer.......we could argue all day, but it's all conjecture at this point.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Just run HCG throughout the cycle. No shutdown = easier recovery.

Thread Information