ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member

Cutting cycle

Which do you prefer

Prop 100mg ed/ wk 1-13
    Tren a 75mg ed/ wk 1-11
    Winny 50mg ed/ wk 6-13

or drop the winny and add 600mg of eq wk 1-12

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    looks ok, I d replace the winstrol with oxandrolon. at least if u don t like arteriosklerosis :wave:

juict is offline Associate Member
    i agree...replace with var its a little more expensive but gains are easier kept and you wont have aching joints

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Looks okay... nearly like something I would do. I have never used var, believe it or not. But looks okay that way, too. I think the winny will cut you up a bit more, but you might experience some joint pain. If so, you could just switch with no ill effect. It would not be the most efficient way to do the cycle, but if your joints do hurt too much to train, you got to drop the winny anyhow. Be on guard against high tren sides. Cut the dose if you need to do so.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    thank you all for the imput, ive acctually have done longer cycles with winny and had only minor joint pain thats why I like running it. Need to save my pennies and maybe throw var into my next cycle

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Looks okay... nearly like something I would do. I have never used var, believe it or not. But looks okay that way, too. I think the winny will cut you up a bit more, but you might experience some joint pain. If so, you could just switch with no ill effect. It would not be the most efficient way to do the cycle, but if your joints do hurt too much to train, you got to drop the winny anyhow. Be on guard against high tren sides. Cut the dose if you need to do so.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-
    i believe winny does not cut, it just gives a vascular look, as far as i know the only Steroid would actually cut you is Tren. if am wrong please correct me.
    P.S. i would push winny couple more weeks after the Test. (my own opinion).

Thread Information