crazydick is offline Junior Member

Stupid dosage question

I have been looking at a few online sources for gear. When it says, 200mg deca 10ml. Is one cc 1ml, and is it 200mg of deca per ml? Basically is there different strengths or am I'm completely confused? Could someone please explain what cc,ml,and mg info is all about.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The majority of online sources are scammer's. Be sure to PM a Vet/Mod to get it checked before you get your card out IMHO. Also if your dont know what ML,CC and MG are, that indicated to me your no where near ready for any anababolic steroid .

Do some research. All the information you desire is right here on this site.

dosage

Ya, I have done two cycles and I have been using a friend who has been doing them for years. He been like take this, this and this and you will get the results you want. He is late getting my gear and I think charging too much so I am researching now. On the steroid profile area it gives stacks and dosage, where do I find out how many mgs are in a cc? I undestand how many mgs I want to take, I just don't know what that converts to to ccs. So where do you think I should look. Also, on the weather or not I'm ready issue, I have been weight training and full contact NHB fighting for 15 years. My joints are getting wasted and my ability to recuperate has diminished drastically. Steroids completly turned that around for me and I am able to train 6 days a week again. I was down to two.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Very simple. A bottle of Deca that says 10ML/200mg means this

1ml=200mg (you have 10ml in your vial)

That means you have 10 1cc shots of Deca @ 200mg

ML = CC and CC = ML. 100mg/ml is the same as 100mg/cc. So injecting 2 ML's is 200mg.

Different AS come in different strengths. Your Deca may be 200mg/ml and your Test E may be 250mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by crazydick
    Ya, I have done two cycles and I have been using a friend who has been doing them for years. He been like take this, this and this and you will get the results you want. He is late getting my gear and I think charging too much so I am researching now. On the steroid profile area it gives stacks and dosage, where do I find out how many mgs are in a cc? I undestand how many mgs I want to take, I just don't know what that converts to to ccs. So where do you think I should look. Also, on the weather or not I'm ready issue, I have been weight training and full contact NHB fighting for 15 years. My joints are getting wasted and my ability to recuperate has diminished drastically. Steroids completly turned that around for me and I am able to train 6 days a week again. I was down to two.
    What cycle has your friend suggested?

cycle

Thanks for the dosage clarification everone. Swifto my budy is sayin do 1cc 200mg eq, 300mg deca 1cc, and test 200 1cc weekly. The gear is like four weeks late and I think I am overpaying. In the past, the stuff has been austrailian with pictures of a kangaroo on the front, looks legit with boxes and everything and it worked.

Thread Information