Yo_Rippity_Smalls is offline New Member

Gains from Test only

What sort of gains have people seen from using Test only?

juict is offline Associate Member
    ive used test-e only for 10 weeks and i gained about 10 lbs...the thing is a lot of it is water...i personally dont like test ONLY cycles...IMO

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The gains depend mostly on ,the individual/genetics/training/diet and rest. Not AS.

Good gains can be made if training/rest and most importantly diet is in check.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    with test-only, longer cycles will result in better kept gains. The reason is, in a shorter cycle, a higher proportion of the gains are water, which of course is only temporary. The water gains peak after a few weeks and from then on, additional water gains are an insignigicant part of your total gains.

If this is your first cycle, test-only is the way to go. I won't list all the reasons here, but it is. 10 to 12 weeks is long enough, so you don't need the added complication of hcg . Your next test cycle could be longer, 16 or 18 weeks, with hcg. The simple version is an important first step. It teaches you a lot, and particularly it teaches you how you react to test. Each time you cycle, add no more than one new drug to your stack, so you have an idea of what each one does, and don't have to guess what is doing what to you.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    my first cycle was sust250 on its own, i found i had good strength and muscle gains from it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    most people can gain 20 pounds in 14-16 weeks. when your done with pct you should be able to keep 15 with good diet.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i did test only first cycle and gained a solid 20lbs. actually went from 192lb to 220lb at my heaviest but couldn't seem to keep that weight and finished cycle at 213-214lb. almost a month after finishing pct im now at 209lb, although i did lose some muscle and put some fat on. next time i might try clen during pct to help keep the fat off.

Thread Information