lhgolfer77 is offline New Member

Help with cycle...

Yes I am a newbie... This will be my first cycle. I purchased enantat qv 250 and deca qv 300 it cost me $235 for both where I am from. Anyways like I said this will be my first cycle, I am 6 feet tall and weigh 175 pounds. I have not currently been working out but I am starting with a group of buddies that have always worked out. My questions are what is the best possible cycle for the gear that I have for a newbie like me and can I start it right away or would you wait awhile? Also what kind of results should I expect from the gear I have? Is it a good stack?
    Last edited by lhgolfer77; 08-18-2005 at 12:58 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you're not working out now, don't use gear, you need a year or 2 to get joints and tendons strengthened

JohnnyB

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    ya bro you will need to spend some time in the gym first. you might find that you dont need gear if your happy with your natty gains.

I want to start the cycle, I have worked out before with no gains. It is very hard for me to gain. Is this a good cycle and how much per week should I use and what kind of gains are reasonable to expect?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well from what I know of people in general, if you already have purchased it you are going to use it. So might as well help with the knowledge I have.
    1-12: 500mg Test E
    1-10: 300-400mg Deca

-Bino

beantown12 is offline New Member
    Well if you say that your joints are strong enought then go for it. You should do atleast 1cc of each per week to start out, i have done that stack before and i went from 185lbs to 220 lbs, you have to eat like a horse with a lot of protein. I would recommend some post cycle treatment like clomid or nolvadex so you dont get bitch tits.

jinos is offline Member
    6 ft 175? Damn you should wait awhile before using AS. If you only have 1 bottle of the test 250, you don't even have enough for a full cycle. If you're having a hard time putting on weight it's cuz your diet is not on check. If you're eating 5000 cals a day, you'll gain somthin. Look at what you're eating first.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Well from what I know of people in general, if you already have purchased it you are going to use it. So might as well help with the knowledge I have.
    1-12: 500mg Test E
    1-10: 300-400mg Deca

-Bino
    What days would you recommend doing it? Once a week? Mix the test and deca? Please let me know. Thanks!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you need to work on improving your diet. The reason youre not gaining is b/c youre not eating enough. Steroids arent miracle drugs, you need to have a solid foundation, diet, and training in place, otherwise you wont get much from them and you'll keep even less. Try eating like this before you do anything

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Thread Information