Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Nolva again

  1. #1
    jwet's Avatar
    jwet is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norrlands skogar
    Posts
    122

    Nolva again

    Im going to go with nolva ed for my cykle. The problem is ive heared you should take 10, 20, 30 or even 40 mg ed what up with that? should you consider bodyweight?

  2. #2
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen. Its used to stop/prevent side effects asscociated with steroids . Its not an AS. It will not give you strength/mass gains.

    You need to do a lot more research.

  3. #3
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by jwet
    Im going to go with nolva ed for my cykle. The problem is ive heared you should take 10, 20, 30 or even 40 mg ed what up with that? should you consider bodyweight?
    You can take it with a cycle, but not for a cycle

    JohnnyB

  4. #4
    jwet's Avatar
    jwet is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norrlands skogar
    Posts
    122
    My gear is test-E / D-bol and for Anti estrogen i use the nolvadex , sorry if i wasent clear on that .

  5. #5
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    10mg a day is fine. 20mg if you want to be really cautious.

  6. #6
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    10mg/ED is a good starting dosage. If your have gyno issues with puberty, I suggest 20mg/ED.

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jwet
    My gear is test-E / D-bol and for Anti estrogen i use the nolvadex, sorry if i wasent clear on that .
    When you see guys running higher amounts of Nolva like 40mg to 80mg they are doing this to stop estrogen from binding to the ER.

    For your cycle run 20mg ED through the cycle and PCT

  8. #8
    jwet's Avatar
    jwet is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norrlands skogar
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    When you see guys running higher amounts of Nolva like 40mg to 80mg they are doing this to stop estrogen from binding to the ER.

    For your cycle run 20mg ED through the cycle and PCT
    20 mg ed sounds like a good idea, No need to kick it up to 40 or so under pct?

  9. #9
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jwet
    20 mg ed sounds like a good idea, No need to kick it up to 40 or so under pct?
    Nope......... it would be over kill unless you know you're gyno prone but then running an AI like l-dex or Letro along with the nolva would be a better idea in that case.

  10. #10
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    When you see guys running higher amounts of Nolva like 40mg to 80mg they are doing this to stop estrogen from binding to the ER.

    For your cycle run 20mg ED through the cycle and PCT
    I remember this was the first thing I learned as a newbie, never forgot it

  11. #11
    jwet's Avatar
    jwet is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norrlands skogar
    Posts
    122
    1.

    Im totally lost here. From the time between my last shot and my pct.....threee weeks i think, should i use nolva in those weeks to?

    2.

    My Nolva is in 10 mg, do i need to devid it like 10 in the morning and same at evening, or dosent it matter.

    3.

    Should you take it with food?

  12. #12
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jwet
    1.

    Im totally lost here. From the time between my last shot and my pct.....threee weeks i think, should i use nolva in those weeks to?

    2.

    My Nolva is in 10 mg, do i need to devid it like 10 in the morning and same at evening, or dosent it matter.

    3.

    Should you take it with food?
    1. Run it straight through the cycle and PCT
    2. Take it all at once, doesn't matter when just take around that same time everyday
    3. If it upsets your stomach you can

  13. #13
    jwet's Avatar
    jwet is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norrlands skogar
    Posts
    122
    Is it the same with clomid...No need to devid it trough the day?

    Tanx

  14. #14
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jwet
    Is it the same with clomid...No need to devid it trough the day?

    Tanx
    yes......

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •