msu16366 is offline Member

Winny and Prop pain is killing me!

Well I just ended sustanon 2 days ago , and started doing British Dragon Prop,and LSP winny.
    I still have about 3 weeks left of EQ>
    I was doing my sustanon shots EOD for the last 12 weeks, but since I didnt have 1.5 inch 22 gauage syrings at the time I avoided Butt shots. I started the WInny and prop 2 days ago , and that shot of .75cc or prop, .3 of EQ, and 1 cc of WInny all mixed in the same shot hurts so bad I can barley move. It is a huge bruise. I dont know if it hurts so bad because of the prop and winny or if I hit something. I did aspirate and no blood.
    Now yesterday I did another shot of the same mix on my other cheek. It hurts bad now but no where near the pain in the other side. But I will find out tommarow on that side to see if it get any worse.
    Now my problem is I am do for another shot today but I am actually afraid to because of how much pain I am in. I would usually switch to my shoulder now but if it hurts as bad as my ass, there is no way I will be able to work out.
    any suggestions?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you have to rotate bro. hit the delt and see how it is. you can also to tri that is not to bad

But why would my ass hurt so bad, I know I have to rotate it, but why did my ass bruise. Could it be from not taking any shots in the butt area form about 3 months. I am going to try the delt right now, wish me luck.

Can I inject 2 cc's into my tri?,
    Perhaps I went through a vein in my ass, but I can barley sit, walk, and I cant even think of working out today.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i do 2cc in tri.

she times you shoot the same muscle and the pain is much more then others. it all depends were in the muscle you shoot.

Also it seems since I started the winstrol I feel ran down, almost sick, coincidence?

Thread Information