vestax is offline Member

safe to up my DNP dosage?

I have been taking 600mg a day for about 5 days now. I barely feel any sides just a little bit warmer, mild sweating, yellow urine and semen but no "unbearable heat" like people describe it as.

I think it may be underdose, they are 200mg pills but I think they may be half that or less.

Is it safe to up my dosage to 800 a day? I weigh 155 lbs

The 36 hour half-life is a pain to calculate and I don't want to go near the Lethal dosage levels.

Thanks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i dont tink i would go over 600mg. but if you feel ok and think your fin with 800 give it a shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    I have been taking 600mg a day for about 5 days now. I barely feel any sides just a little bit warmer, mild sweating, yellow urine and semen but no "unbearable heat" like people describe it as.

I think it may be underdose, they are 200mg pills but I think they may be half that or less.

Is it safe to up my dosage to 800 a day? I weigh 155 lbs

The 36 hour half-life is a pain to calculate and I don't want to go near the Lethal dosage levels.

Thanks
    perhaps next time you should just get the powder and make your own. its best to KNOW exactly how much DNP you are ingesting.

however you should take care in upping dosage, DNP can "sneak" up on you, due to tissue bulidup and fairly long half life.

if you are not experiencing heat it may be diet related. Ingesting small amounts of fructose (ie sucking on a hard candy) 4-5 times a day can make a big difference.

vestax is offline Member
    What will the fructose do? it still heats me up but I mean I would not say I was uncomfortable. I could be like this for weeks, like I dont dread it at all thats why I think its maybe highly underdosed...how do you just get the powder?

vestax is offline Member
    bump

vestax is offline Member
    anyone?

david beads is offline Junior Member
    whats your bf at? why are u taking DNP when u weigh 155 lbs

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Stay at the 600mg level for another 5 days. With a half life of 36 hours, it can take up to 10 days for the DNP levels in your body to reach equilibrium levels. If you're still comfortable then, try adding an extra 200mg capsule EOD.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by david beads
    whats your bf at? why are u taking DNP when u weigh 155 lbs
    thats what I was wondering too?

vestax is offline Member
    bf is roughly 12% I would say? my abs are just starting to poke out so I think its around there

Thread Information