klepp1214 is offline Junior Member

Help with first cycle please.

I believe this is my first post but ive been browsing the site for some time so let me first say hi. With that out of the way, let me give some background info then info on my cycle. Im 23 years old, and i have been lifting on and off for 4 years or so. Seems once i get serious something major comes up but ive been on a straightened arrow for almost a year now with not so much as a speed bump in my sights. Im about 5'11 and floating around 178-180 pounds and unfortunately probably 12%ish bodyfat. A few years back i was 6% and 168lbs'ish but i was dieting super strictly to cut up. My goals have changed and ive been trying to pack on as much size as i can. Ive been taking long rest's, lifting heavy, and keeping the reps low and i put on a good 15 pounds since last winter. As my gains have tapered off dramatically ive set a few goals for myself by next spring. I'd like to drop 4% bodyfat, put 40lbs on my 1rm bench and put on 15 pounds of lean mass. Obviously pretty high goals w/out the help of some gear. I have a few buddies who have cycled a few times, along with my own research ive come up with what i can afford, and what i think will work well for me. From what i hear, being my first cycle if i do it correctly and optimally i can expect 20-30 pounds and can realistically keep 10-15 pounds of it which is very worth it to me. Before i continue, i apologize for the long winded post. Im also mortified of needles but i think after a few weeks it may help me get over my fear =)

Ok now keep in mind i'd like to do this to the T, 100% optimally, but within my price range. I'll be eating pretty clean, but also large amounts while im on... and i'll be taking a few protien shakes daily along with cell tech which ive actually had really good results with aside from the absolutely disgusting taste.

ok here is the cycle.
    10 weeks of sust250 at 500mg a week. (2cc's?)
    10 weeks of deca at 400mg a week (1 1/3cc?)
    and dbol at 40mg a day for the first 4 weeks.

i'll keep nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms (or should i take it throughout? if so how much daily vs how much daily if i should see gyno instead of taking it throughout?)
    as for the pct i start 3 weeks from my last shot correct? I'm going to get clomid although i havent looked into what dosages i should take yet, you start out heavy and reduce over time i believe? I'll also be taking clenbuterol for a few weeks when i come off.

Basically im looking for any feedback and a little bit of help with optimising and specifics. Things like shot frequency, amount, mixture ect? I've read sust ED is obviously the best but due to A) my fear of needles and B) the pain ive heard of going along with the shots i think ill stick to EOD. I'll probably go asscheek asscheek delt delt rinse repeat. Also if i took sust EOD that'd be about 4x a week, now would it be safe/logical/optimal to mix the deca with the sust on 2 of those days? or should i split it up into 4 and add it with the sust on all 4 shots? The specifics are still a tad confusing so if someone could offer assistance =) Im buying the gear in parts and will be starting once i have 3everything in front of me, today i'll be picking up the sust250 (2 bottles 10cc each) for 160. It's either british dragon? or homemade. The friend im getting it from i can trust, and he says who he gets it from he can trust, im just skeptical on homemade stuff or unlabled ya know. Nonetheless, feedback is very appreciated!
    One more thing, as for pins, i was going to go with 22g 1 1/2 inch for the butt shots and 25g 1/2 inch for the delts. That sound good? =p
    Last edited by klepp1214; 08-19-2005 at 02:36 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    A good first cycle:

1-12 Test Enanthate @ 400mg EW (inject twice a week I.E. monday morning/thursday evening)

A good second cycle:

1-4 Dbol @ 30mg to 40mg ED
    1-12 Test Enanthate @ 500mg EW

A good third cycle:

1-4 Dbol @ 30mg to 40mg ED
    1-12 Test Enanthate @ 600mg EW
    1-10 deca @ 400mg EW

Cypionate and Enanthate are interchangable.
    With the introduction of dbol I'd include 10mg of nolvadex ED.
    23g 1 1/2 inch for the butt shots and 25g 1 inch for the delts.
    Pct starts 18 days following last sust shot, 14 days following last cyp or enan shot.

PCT:
    4 weeks clomid @ 100mg ED
    4 weeks nolva @ 20mg ED
    4 weeks anastrozole @ .5mg ED
    Run for 4 weeks or until you return to normal which ever comes first.
    Last edited by eGGz; 08-19-2005 at 05:28 PM.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Being that it's your first cycle, I would leave the dbol out. You will gain plenty off of the sus and dec. Use the dbol for the next one.

Froggy is offline Member
    I usually don't comment on cycle type Q's...but...

That's to much stuff in total per week for your first cycle...I like the cycle...just cut the Test & deca In half & cut the D-bol back to 30mg starting week 2...nolva goes from week 1...IMO...
    Also...IMO...Shoot EOD & mix your Sust & deca....

thanks for the replies! As far as taking test E, the sust has already been purchased im afraid. So as far as what ive heard so far, Sust&deca mix EoD and pct starting 18 days after last shot? Also at my height/weight is putting 40 lbs on a 1rm bench realistic while on? Keep the info coming! =)

chest6 is offline Banned
    40lbs on a 1RM is very realistic. With a sust and deca cycle you could put on much more than that..what lift?

I was just talking flat bench, i had a goal to get up to 315 for 1rm by the end of the season.. on a good day i can get 275 for 3 if i dont do anything prior.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I started a deca /dbol cycle (I DO NOT ADVISE THIS..I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING THEN) and i did 275 3 times on a good day like you exactly
    by the end week 10 I got 335 3

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Chest can attest to this. I think you should change up the way you lift before you start worrying about using anything. I helped him get is bench up. PM me and we can talk about workouts. I am pretty good at this stuff, not gonna be modest. But if you do decide to use, with a sust and deca cycle, you should be able to make your goals. I powerlift and compete strongman, so I can help you with the strength if you need it.
    Last edited by Liftgod84; 08-19-2005 at 09:39 PM.

Again, i appreciate all the feedback from everyone, just to toss this in as a possible substitute... swapping out the deca for eq? a good idea or no? Ive recently read that deca will nuke my sex drive and possible deca dick.. sooo not something i want... although ive also heard eq has more sides and less gain retention.... as for the cycle itself, once i have time (work is kicking my ass) im going to sit down and break down my shots/dosages/exact specifics... and when i start i'll do a journal as well... and liftgod, i appreciate the offer, ill have to take you up on it when i have a bit more time, atm the gf is glaring! thx all

Thread Information