Thread: Opinions Please

Muscle_Maniac is offline New Member

Opinions Please

I'm preparing to do my first cycle ever beginning around January. I'm 5'8" and weigh 165 lbs, 7-8% bf. My goals are to get to about 175-180 lbs., and to become freaky ripped and defined...like almost contest shape...but, I'm not going to worry bout diuretics or anything, I think that's a little overboard. I know it's going to be hard beings I'm trying to put on 10-15 pounds of pure muscle, and lose a lot of body fat at the same time, but I think I can do it. My question is for the guys who have a lot of experience what would yall recommend? I don't want to lose my sex drive either. I would consider doing a cycle of Winny, Masteron , and Tren . But, heres the catch, I get acne really easily, and have male pattern baldness already starting to kick in. Yeah, I know these are prolly the 3 worst roids to do then, for my situation, but I am taking Avodart right now, so that will prolly help. And, I can get some acutane easily too. So, I am thinking bout doing those 3, but am wondering if I'd still lose my hair or get acne. I could change the winny and masteron, and throw in some anavar , and EQ in their place. But, then I'd have to run an anti-estrogen I'm thinking, which I didn't really want to do. I'd like to keep the tren in, but I don't know if I should do this beings it's my first cycle. Perhaps, I should just run var and eq by theirselves. Please, give me ur opinions bros. Let me know what y'all think I should do. Thanks.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    take prope so your sex drive deosnt diminish

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro i tink you need to do alot of research first. you best bet is looking into prop and var cycle.

yea, well i was weighing the goods and bad of taking the test with it. like i said i dont really wanna do an anti-estrogen with it and i still want as little water retention as possible. and, i figured my sex drive would decrease some, but nothing like if i did a cycle of deca or the likes. my main worry is when i get off of it. so, i figured i'd do a really good pct, and am hoping i would be good. so, i've pretty much made up my mind that i'm not going to do test in the cycle. now, i'm just weighing out my choices, b/wn doing var and eq...or winny and masteron . im mainly worried bout my hairline and acne. so, im beginning to lean more towards the var and eq, along with possibly the tren . if i decide to do test, ima run either the prop or the enanthate and perhaps some letro.
    Last edited by Muscle_Maniac; 08-18-2005 at 04:43 PM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Based on your current stats, I don't think you're ready for ANY gear at this stage, especially if you're under 25. I think you could achieve the gains you're looking for, as you mentioned above, just by eating right, training right, and resting right.
    If your going to take the gear anyway, you definitely should research more and educate yourself.

Good luck,

SS

ive been working out for 6 yrs now and have reached my peak. i started out weighing 125 lbs. my diet and workout regime is as good as I can possibly get it. so i KNOW, that i am ready for steroids . anyway, please just answer my question, and stop saying im not ready for them and that need to learn more. I just want to know from experienced users if i run a cycle of winstrol and masteron while on accutane and avodart, if they think i will still see the sides. neway, i wont be running this cycle til next year. i've decided to do a cycle of var by itself for now....and make everyone happy...lol.

swolenjew is offline New Member
    fina winny and masteron ur def looking at some serious sides,thats a real ripper ,imo drop the winny and add prop,fina will do everything winni would do times 10.remember when u use fina with no test ,say good by to ur sex life

Thread Information