TripleH is offline Junior Member

Test Question need help!!!!!!

I am taking Test at 400mg a week and im in my sixth week and it is really kicking in and i am getting good results. One question is with test do i keep most of the gains or roughly how much do i keep? Also i hear that once you come off it that your muscles look puffy and fat is that true?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH
    I am taking Test at 400mg a week and im in my sixth week and it is really kicking in and i am getting good results. One question is with test do i keep most of the gains or roughly how much do i keep? Also i hear that once you come off it that your muscles look puffy and fat is that true?
    your muscle's wont look puff and fat when you come because you lose all the water you had while on.

if your PCT is good and you take high calories when your at your most catabolic you will keep most of your gain's but these to thing's are a big factor

RoidGut is offline Member
    that really depends on what your diet was like during your cycle, and how fast your recover from PCT. I ran dbol and test for my first cycle and gained close to 25 lbs. I ended up keeping 15 since for me a great deal of the weight was from water.

Others will react differently to it tho...that is why you run test by itself for a first cycle....to see how you react.

As for fat and puffy muscles....you will of course see some bloat from test, but if you have been taken L-dex or letro, that would be kept to a minimum

TripleH is offline Junior Member
    I gained 11 pounds in six weeks, how much of that do you think is water retention?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH
    I gained 11 pounds in six weeks, how much of that do you think is water retention?

are you running anti e's ?

also everyone is diffrent nobody could tell you how much is water

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    No, you will not lose much with good pct. You will lose a bit of bulk due to water retention subsiding.

Thread Information