Smooth19 is offline New Member

half mass half cutting cycle?...read more inside

just wondering if anyones ever done this or had any feedback from trying this....i was thinking about breaking my cycle up into half mass and half cutting....something like this

13 weeks:
    first 7 weeks 1gram of test and 600mgs of deca
    then the next 6 weeks continue with 1gram of test and add fina and winnys..fina 100mgs ed, and winnys 50mgs ed...any feedback guys and gals?...why or why not should i do this

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Keep it simple and spilt it up into two cycles. For me it is easier to lose weight than gain weight. Go with "mass" cycle first and gain your weight. Diet, diet, diet and more diet and then go into your "cut" cycle.

Smooth19 is offline New Member
    well it was originally gonna be a cutting cycle all the way thru and i was gonna use eq instead of deca ....but i was really unhappy with the mass cycle i did over the winter cuz my test ended up being faked....so i thought maybe i can gain mass those first 7 weeks and then cut up the last 6...i figured i dont need eq to cut up..the fina and winnys plus diet and cardio will do the trick...wat do u think?

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    How about this

1-10 400-600 eq
    1-8 400-500 test enth
    7-12 75 ed fina
    9-12 50-75 ed test prop
    7-12 25-50 ed winny

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I have done a similar sort of two-phase cycle and it worked for me!:

Dbol @50mg daily weeks 1-4
    Test. En. @ 500mg, weeks 1-12
    Deca @ 400mg, weeks 1-12

The first 8 weeks were bulkling (eating a lot of calories to grow), followed by eight weeks of dieting & heavy cardio to shed fat. I put on a good 25 lbs of LBM and dropped 25 lbs of fat, so a net wight gain of 0 lbs!

My only regret was extending the diet too long. There were enough AS in my blood through a week after the cycle to prevent muscle loss, but on the second week after my last injection I noticed that I lost a lot of strength which I attribute to dieting too hard without enough AS in my body to prevent muscle loss. Be careful of dieting during the post-cycle crash!

Thread Information