tschwebke is offline New Member

Cutting/Lean Mass Cycle Review

I'd like to get this proposed cycle reviewed and get people's feedback on it.

age - 33
    weight - 210
    height - 5' 9"
    bf% - 10%

This is going to be my 3rd cycle. I'm wanting to get more cut after running my last two mass building cycles. I started off at 180 and after my first cycle I ended up at about 195 with a peak of 210 during the cycle. With my second cycle I started at 195 and ended at 210 with a peak of 215.

First cycle was 6 weeks of Test-E @ 600mg
    Second cycle was 12 weeks long:
    Week 1-4 D-Bol 40mg/ed
    Week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg / week in two dose of 250 mg
    l-dex @ .25mg/ed and Nolva 10mg/ed throughout the cycle

My 3rd cycle I'm looking at something like:
    Week 1-11 Deca 200mg
    Week 2-12 Proviron 50mg/ed
    Week 5-12 Winstrol 20mg/ed
    Week 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 Clen starting at 60mcg peaking at 140mcg and ending at 100mcg
    Nolva as needed, but I think the Proviron will help with not needing Nolva much, if at all.

Also, I've got some T3 that I haven't used that I'd really like to add into this cycle, but I'm not sure the doses and timing.

Also should I up the Winstrol?

beantown12 is offline New Member
    ya man it all looks really good, i would use the winny @ 50mg's ed, or 100mg's eod. and how often do you plan on shootin the deca ?

tschwebke is offline New Member
    The Deca , I only planned for once a week.

Also what do you think about adding some T3 to the cycle?

beantown12 is offline New Member
    Im not that educated on T3, ive heard about it but i really dont know all that much about it. You should do the deca atleast 2x/week, throw it in the needle with the proviron , so thatll be only 1.5cc's per week, combo of the proviron and the deca. Clen looks good!

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    That is a good cycle. A much more powerful one perhaps contains tren instead of deca . Deca and Tren are very active AR. Winstrol have non-AR effects also. DHT( proviron or masteron ) will make you an hard boy. Also they lower shbg very effecitively from my blood check they increase my free test levels at nearly %30.

A cycle containing tren and DHT will make you super hard. For its progesterenic effects deca (tren have also much lower) is ill-suited for cutting. To stop this you need RU486 but it is hard to find.

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    If you want to use clen longer tahn 3 weeks you have to be aware of its downregulading effects on beta2 recoptor sites. So it loses its effectiveness. Good news,T3 have upregulading effects on beta2. With only 25mcg you can see good results. In addition clen+t3 is very synergic and a terminator.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    the downregulation of clen can be combated with Benadryl every 3rd week for a week...t3 at 25mcg IMO is a necessity as test lowers natural production. too much t3 is too catabolic for my tastes...

AM

Thread Information