nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Clen for female friends.

3 of my female friends have all asked me for some clen . I'm a little hasitant on giving it to them because I'm not sure how harsh it is. They all want it for its fat loss property. I've read hookers thread and although its packed with info some of its a little hard for a novice like me to take in. Can someone just run me through the basics of clen and how it should be dosed in a young woman?
    I'm also thinknig about using some my-self with PCT after my Test E cycle.
    Cheers

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    It won't work without an impeccable diet and fitness program. There is no magic pill. (the great women on AR taught me that) Please, let the girls do their own research on the product. They need a complete understanding of diet and fitness first.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    It won't work without an impeccable diet and fitness program. There is no magic pill. (the great women on AR taught me that) Please, let the girls do their own research on the product. They need a complete understanding of diet and fitness first.
    Exactly!

AG5678

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you did wont to help them. get them on a good diet and start with a eca stack.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Start with a dose of 20mcg and build your way up gradually (80mcg). Only increase the dose if you can tolerate the sides. Clen is run for 2 weeks and then with 2 weeks off. Supplement with potassium (muscle cramps) and taurine (avoid rebound effect). Run an 8-12 week cycle.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    wonderful advice

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    wonderful advice
    Thanks, everything I learned was from this forum and the great men & women here!
    If you SEARCH you will learn, if your lazy, you'll mess yourself up.

ly22 is offline New Member
    u do not have to do two weeks on and off if u supplement 2 pills of benadryl every third week on top of the clen , i would try ephedra first.... it has worked like the "MIRACLE PILL" for me

Thread Information