Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wascaptain5214

Thread: no cum while on test????

xxterxx is offline Associate Member

no cum while on test????

bros.. im a little freaked out here... im in week 6 of my test e...and whenever i i only see a little drop of cum.. is this normal??? will my load comes back again after pct???

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    No its not a normal to have one little drop IMO. I shoot as much on as i do off. just not as much as when i am on clomid.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    no, seems like you would be good while you were on, its you PCT when you should be expecting weird stuff like that

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL should be the other way around man. When i'm on test I never blew my load so many times in one day. Might want to hop on some Tribex and continue it all the way through PCT. This might help.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah although when on cycle its usually harder to cum from my experience..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It isn't unusual. If you are experiencing testicular atrophy then you will have a lower volume. If this concerns you then you may want to use HCG during your cycle.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    all i can think of is maybe your adrenaline/blood pressure has increased, i know when i experimented with other things in the past as my heart rate rose my di*k got harder to get hard.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    when I'm on I find it a little harder to cum, but I can reload in 5 minutes all night long. as far as the little bit of cum goes, I've heard guys complain that they leak cum while on . . . that is they have cum flowing out all the time but they can still blow a little one at the end. maybe you're just not getting to the end, haha.

Montgomery

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    it is because you are all out of bullets...

j/k -- you should be fine -- ad tribulus at 4g ed to your cycle.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG is the fastest cure for that prob.

topgun1983 is offline Banned
    bizarre.
    I shot my load more times on Mag-10 than anything else

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    bros.. im a little freaked out here... im in week 6 of my test e...and whenever i i only see a little drop of cum.. is this normal??? will my load comes back again after pct???
    You shouldn't jerk off! It will make you go blind and that will make you very dangerous in the weight room.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    may be a prostate inflamation or hyperplasia. go to a doc, this is serious shit...

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i cum just as much on a cycle as i do off it, but when i'm on a cycle i just wanna keep doing all day long

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    It isn't unusual. If you are experiencing testicular atrophy then you will have a lower volume. If this concerns you then you may want to use HCG during your cycle.
    A week of clomid while on cycle helps bring mine back too.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    This happens to me while on long cycles. I have talked to other juicers who have the same thing happen at times. Funny thing is, my balls haven't shrunk in size--they're just not putting out much semen right now (I'm at the end of a 16 week cycle). As far as my libido goes, I'm still pole-vaulting around like an 18 year old. No reduction there...just not shootin much of a load.

I'm going to run the HCG as I said then, I'm going to do Pheedno's extended PCT routine. I have a feeling things will be back to normal after a while...I'm not sweating it. I'll have blood work done once I'm through PCT and we'll see what my actual Test levels look like (among other things). Stay tuned and I'll update as things progress.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    may be a prostate inflamation or hyperplasia. go to a doc, this is serious shit...
    I heard sometimes you can shoot 1/2 or more of your load actually into your bladder instead of out where it should go and you might notice cum in your urine when peeing later, this could be sign of prostate issues.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    This happens to me while on long cycles. I have talked to other juicers who have the same thing happen at times. Funny thing is, my balls haven't shrunk in size--they're just not putting out much semen right now (I'm at the end of a 16 week cycle). As far as my libido goes, I'm still pole-vaulting around like an 18 year old. No reduction there...just not shootin much of a load.

I'm going to run the HCG as I said then, I'm going to do Pheedno's extended PCT routine. I have a feeling things will be back to normal after a while...I'm not sweating it. I'll have blood work done once I'm through PCT and we'll see what my actual Test levels look like (among other things). Stay tuned and I'll update as things progress.
    I was doing the same thing on my 6 month deca cycle until I got on tongkat... now as I continue this cycle and the tongkat my balls have returned to normal size and cum loads have never been bigger. In fact I am having a problem where if I dont have sex daily, I am sure to wet dream in my sleep. In fact I had sex with my wife last night and STILL wet dreamed in my sleep. To top it off I nearly gagged the wife because I loaded her mouth down with a king sized load.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    mine looks thick and rolls out while on... I am talking cottage cheese looking. Everything will get back to normal when you start pct or recover.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Mine glows when I'm on DNP

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Yeah, I agree with ***xxx***. Contray to what most ppl think only 1% of your cum comes from your balls (the sperm). Most of it is special liquid made in the prostate.

I am not trying to be funny just helpful but ask yourself these questions, Are you coming while asleep more while on test?, Is it difficult to urinate? Do you awake at night to urinate? If you are having urinary trouble go to a urologist b/c I can gaurantee its the prostate. If you are coming while you sleep and then have sex in the day that may be a small time to 'recharge' your supply thus being small.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    my prob when i cycle heavy is that i cant orgasm. like i mean i go on forever, sounds cool huh? well its not. ive been off for about 3 months. now its wam bam and ahhhhhhhhhhh. back to normal. i dont notice any differance in the volume of semen and i just asked my wife is she can taste the differance, she said she didnt
    Naturallyhard likes this.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    clomid brings some major loads for me. i have experienced reduced volume during test cycles though.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    had that happen last cycle, going to try hcg this time.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can expect some differences while on. You can expect different responses during the beginning or middle of a cycle and the end, especially a long cycle. If you also have trouble urinating, you probably ought to see a doc, and maybe get some finasteride. (Tell your doc what you are doing!)

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information