Thread: Test prop price

TCEL300 is offline Member

Test prop price

whats the ballpark price for prop..trying to put 2gether my next cycle...im gonna run prop and tren .....how many bottles of prop should i grab and howmuch should i be lookn to pay for them?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    number of bottles depends on how much you want to run and for how long. i wouldnt pay more that 20 bucks for a 10ml vial of prop

Scrub is offline Member
    It also depends on the type of prop you want. Do you want vet grade, UGL, or human grade?

well this would be my first time useing tren ....so the cycle isnt going to be too long... i was thinkn prop. every other day?...20 a vial DAMN thats cheap..i havnt heard anything under 75

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    well this would be my first time useing tren....so the cycle isnt going to be too long... i was thinkn prop. every other day?...20 a vial DAMN thats cheap..i havnt heard anything under 75
    net price and local price 2 different things..net orice $20-30..gym price $70 and above

dep

well if im gonna run the tren for 8 weeks how should i run the test prop? 75. eod to the tren 50 eod?

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    well if im gonna run the tren for 8 weeks how should i run the test prop? 75. eod to the tren 50 eod?
    well im not sure on how many cycles etc you have done before so its hard to give you exact advice...i personally am not a big lover of prop but at 75 mg eod would give you 225mg one week and 300mg the next..way to low in my book..as far as the tren goes that would be 150mg one week and 200 the next still way to low

dep

Thread Information