Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ACAZORES is offline Member

Why do people take ANADROL

Why do people take Anadrol if it is not good for pre competition and in the offseason you gain that weight but you loose it all after the cycle, I think it is a stupid drug, what do u think?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont lose it all. some people keep nearly all of it. its a great drug for mass and strength. whether or not you keep the 2 pretty much depends on how much your body lets you

ACAZORES is offline Member
    What do you think of 200mg per day for 6 weeks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    What do you think of 200mg per day for 6 weeks
    i think thats rediculous. read the anadrol profile that hooker wrote

chest6 is offline Banned
    200mg a day for 6 weeks u crazy

Ballin_Schnee is offline Banned

read

Bro,

50 mg a day max

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballin_Schnee
    Bro,

50 mg a day max
    No I think most people go up to 150mg a day, ive tried that dosage and the sides were not much worse than at 50mg a day

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Start a 50mg and see how your body reacts from there. You can get pretty good gains at only 50mg per day so why not stay low when you can and reduce the strain on your liver and wallet. If you're not happy with the gains from there(which i'm sure you would be if it's your first time using it) then bump it up to 100mg.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    Why do people take Anadrol if it is not good for pre competition and in the offseason you gain that weight but you loose it all after the cycle, I think it is a stupid drug, what do u think?
    I don't think a drug can be stupid. Users and abusers most certainly can be stupid. For example: Running anadrol at 200mg ED for the first time would definately fall into the "stupid" catagory.

jinos is offline Member
    run 50mg and if you don't feel much, bump it up to 100mg. That's the most I'll do.

I took anadrol because dianabol did not work for me....the anadrol made me gain like 20 lbs in three weeks (50 mg aday for 4 weeks) I maintained most of the weight .

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    I do 100mg a day for 5 weeks. but some times will come of after 4 week when the toxins get to high

That a side i like the stuff

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    a-bomb! BooooooooooooM.....

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    anadrol made me gain like 20 lbs in three weeks (50 mg aday for 4 weeks) I maintained most of the weight .
    im not debateing you gained 20lbs but as far as keeping it......

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It's a fact that most weight gained on anadrol is water-weight, but that has its benefits too. I would feel short low dose (50-100mg) cycles, with proper PCT would be ok for anadrol.

Personally, I have never used anadrol as I know I only have one liver and feel there are other drugs better suited for my needs, so I can't really say much else about it having no experience.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    It's a fact that most weight gained on anadrol is water-weight, but that has its benefits too. I would feel short low dose (50-100mg) cycles, with proper PCT would be ok for anadrol.

Personally, I have never used anadrol as I know I only have one liver and feel there are other drugs better suited for my needs, so I can't really say much else about it having no experience.
    I've read people prefer a-bomb to jump start their cycle or GH. I think it would be a great jump start to test e while doing HCG @ 500ius/week. I would assume amazing results with that. I would assume you would be a water reservoir with GH but the gains would stick. My buddy who did a extended amount of a-bomb got huge but he started to get jaundice. He's kind of a nutcase so he was probably drinking alcohol and not drinking enough water. It's a powerful m&m.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-19-2005 at 08:17 PM.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    how can people take A-bombs and keep a lot of there gains ? im going to run an 8 week prop cycle soon, i know prop dosent give water retention and its lean gains but if i took 50mg A-Bombs for a month with 8 weeks of prop - im then taking orals with injectables, and with proper PCT, should i keep a lot of the A-Bombs gains or will i just piss it out and waste the prop?

Id love to gain 20 lbs in 3 weeks but after PCT with clomid+Nolva what percentage would you keep ? Not talking from experiance but from what iv read id of thought about 2-3lbs ?

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    There is another usage way A-bombs. Don't use it for mass. Lots of endurance athlethes use Oxy. Simply run 40mg Tamokxifene with A-bomb. Your mass gains will be diminished but it effects my endurance like EPO. Your VO2 max will be increased. Your recovery times will be lessen. Your blood can carry more oxygen at once. Among with boldenone they form a superlative endurance combo. To see the endurance results use 50mg oxy for 20 days and wait for additional 15 days to see the results. With this dosage it effects on liver are not bad. My liver values do not change on this dosage.

anadrol increases red blood cells which in theory would carry more oxygen,but too many red blood cells and your blood gets thick like motor oil thick and what good is the extra oxygen if your heart cant pump it quick enough,
    I use drol for the sheer increase in stregnth it gives me..the water weight acts like a cushion and you are able to move more weight,,,without drol my bench is only 455 but with it im getting over 500 for reps

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    As far as dosage goes the medical requirements are 1-5mg/kg of body weight. That is 500 mg for a 220 lb. subject per day! We really don't need these types of doses to achieve great results, 1-3 tabs a day is the mean range with some people happy with one. Also, play it safe by limiting the intake of A-50 to no longer than 4-6 weeks and have liver enzymes checked regularly, kidney functions may also need to be looked after during longer use as water retention/high blood preasure can take it's toll.

Coming off of A-50 can be equally powerfull. Water levels drop quickly reducing body weight considerably which is to be expected. What is of great concern is restoring endogenous testosterone production because natural levels rapidly lower during the cycle. As such, HCG or Clomid/Nolvadex are a must when use stops. The common practice of tappering off is wholly ineffective at raising Test. levels. Without ancillary drugs, a run away cortisol level will likely strip much of the muscle that was gained. If the ancilleries are used properly you should be able to keep a considerable amount of muscle mass will be retained. before going off, you can also switch over to a milder injectable like Deca -Durabolin . this is in an effort to harden up the new mass and is an effective practice. just be sure to remember your ancillaries as Test. levels will not be rebounding during Deca use. For shits and giggles a medical study,involving 31 elderly men between the ages of 65-80 were placed on 50, 100, or placebo a day for a 12 week period. muscle mass & strength gaines were 6.4 and 12 lbs respectively of lean muscle mass. The only negative changes were a decrease in HDL (good) cholesterol levels which were minor. Liver enzymes went up only in the 100 mg group but the changes were not dramatic. KK.

so how would you reccomend to use oxys, 4 weeks at 50-100mg a day and say 8 weeks of something such as deca then PCT ?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just for the record, I hate anadrol . I've used it once and I will never again. It might have been fake, but I did bloat on it so I don't think thatl's it. Plus the exuberant price makes it more costly then productive.

ye it is pritty pricey, im interested to try it but im not going to if its jst guna piss straight back outa me, seams pointless.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya never know unless you try it.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    so how would you reccomend to use oxys, 4 weeks at 50-100mg a day and say 8 weeks of something such as deca then PCT ?
    You would want some test in there and run the deca at least 10-12 weeks.
    The best anadrol stack i've ever used, and it isnt a beginner stack at all, was drol tren and test enanthate . Massive strength and size gains from that cycle.

As far as price, it really shouldnt be that bad. It may be a little more pricey then d-bol but it's also a much more effective compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    It may be a little more pricey then d-bol but it's also a much more effective compound.
    dbol and anadrol are two totally different compounds

dbol was designed specifically for protien synthasis

anadrol was favored for anemia

and besides that,you need to take 150mg of anadrol to get pretty much the same visual results as taking 50mg of dbol..you tell me which one is better??

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i think thats rediculous. read the anadrol profile that hooker wrote
    I disagree on that bro.Anadrol and other orals can be ran safely for longer periods of time than is tauted on anabolic boards.
    I've personally ran anadrol@200mgs for 10weeks with ZERO problems.3 weeks after I discontinued it,I had liver values checked.All was completely normal.
    I know many ppl that run Dbol for 10-12 weeks.Toxicity is way over-rated!The liver is far more forgiving than most believe.

I'm not saying to ANYONE to run any orals for a long period of time.Do what's best for you.Just realize alot of what you read on boards comes from old articles and research that's outdated and passed on by person to person to the point it becomes almost fact.

europeman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    The best anadrol stack i've ever used, and it isnt a beginner stack at all, was drol tren and test enanthate. Massive strength and size gains from that cycle.
    how did that cycle look like

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I disagree on that bro.Anadrol and other orals can be ran safely for longer periods of time than is tauted on anabolic boards.
    I've personally ran anadrol@200mgs for 10weeks with ZERO problems.3 weeks after I discontinued it,I had liver values checked.All was completely normal.
    I know many ppl that run Dbol for 10-12 weeks.Toxicity is way over-rated!The liver is far more forgiving than most believe.

I'm not saying to ANYONE to run any orals for a long period of time.Do what's best for you.Just realize alot of what you read on boards comes from old articles and research that's outdated and passed on by person to person to the point it becomes almost fact.
    AMEN !!

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Originally Posted by Pinnacle

You are correct, as i said before the med recs. are 1/5mg/kg of body weight. If your taking 200mg a day that is in the medical dose of an 100lb subject which I assume is below our actual weight. also the medical tests went on for twelve weeks with basically no harm done. But More is not always better as far as the results athletes are looking for, 20 -30 lbs with 50-150 mgs should be great results for anyone. The other bad results for taking more besides liver function is the pronounced androgenic side effects. Oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth can come on very strong. Alot of people get horrible acne (on my back for myself) often requiring prescription drugs such as Acutane . People with a predisposition to male pattern baldness may want to stay away completely. A-50 is one of the most dangerous ones out there and should be given plenty of respect, I know of several pro's who don't use it at all and the ones that do usually stay in the 100 mg per day 6-8 week run stuck in a cycle. More does not necesarly mean more result. KK.

Quote Originally Posted by kolaking
    Originally Posted by Pinnacle

. More does not necesarly mean more result. KK.
    Unfortunately more does mean more results,Im living proof of that...the bigger you get the more you will need to continue to grow..at 292lbs i would not continue to grow or even be able to maintain on the doses i used when i was 220lbs..just just the cold hard facts there bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Unfortunately more does mean more results,Im living proof of that...the bigger you get the more you will need to continue to grow..at 292lbs i would not continue to grow or even be able to maintain on the doses i used when i was 220lbs..just just the cold hard facts there bro.
    I now your on year round, what dosages are you taking?

so i can run a cycle like this

10IU gh

week 1-12 2000mg test
    week 1-12 800 mg tren E or Deca
    week 1-6 200mg anadrol
    week 7-12 50 mg dianabol

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I ran 50mg of anadrol a day for 4 weeks. It shot my blood pressure out the roof. Anytime I got my pulse up my left arm cramped. At night its was hard to sleep because my pulse was beating so hard. I didnt gain much and the gains were gone quicker than they came. I dont see whats so great about it.

Quote Originally Posted by europeman

10IU gh

week 1-12 2000mg test
    week 1-6 200mg anadrol
    week 7-12 50 mg dianabol
    DROP THE deca TO 600MG/WEEK AND RUN THE CYCLE FOR ATLEAST 26 WEEKS,SINCE YOUR RUNNING GH (I DONT KNOW ABOUT 10IUS THOUGH)
    AND YOU HAVE A HELL OF A CYCLE

Quote Originally Posted by gotagetbig
    I ran 50mg of anadrol a day for 4 weeks. It shot my blood pressure out the roof. Anytime I got my pulse up my left arm cramped. At night its was hard to sleep because my pulse was beating so hard. I didnt gain much and the gains were gone quicker than they came. I dont see whats so great about it.
    Anadrol is not for everyone.some people loss their appetite entirely while running it.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    DROP THE deca TO 600MG/WEEK AND RUN THE CYCLE FOR ATLEAST 26 WEEKS,SINCE YOUR RUNNING GH (I DONT KNOW ABOUT 10IUS THOUGH)
    AND YOU HAVE A HELL OF A CYCLE

and the test for 26 weeks I assume, but what about the drol and dianabol

ianchov is offline Associate Member

10IU gh

week 1-12 2000mg test
    week 1-6 200mg anadrol
    week 7-12 50 mg dianabol

WOW!!
    You have to be very big MAN!

COOL!

BUMP!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    and the test for 26 weeks I assume, but what about the drol and dianabol
    Just stick with the drol bro.No need to switch to Dbol at that point.Just run the drol longer.Or you can even switch out to Halo after a short break from the 8 wks of drol.

I dont think halo is a good stack for building mass, gh works best with aromatizing steroids wich halo isnt.
    And it is impossible in my country to find halo, defenitly wanne try it, have used 100mg var in cycles and the strength gains were amazing, from what I have read, halo would be far better than anaver in strength gains and hardening up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information