kalla is offline Banned

letro from AR-R??

if taking 1mg a day how long will one 30ml bottle last?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    do u not know how to do math?

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    my math skills suck big time and im not even ashamed to admit it... i would help you but i dont know... anyone?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by kalla
    if taking 1mg a day how long will one 30ml bottle last?
    It should last you 75 days.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The ability to do basic dosing calculations is ESSENTIAL if you are going to use gear! You need to get this figured out on your own. Otherwise, you should definitely not self-medicate.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

kalla is offline Banned
    always flaming on this board!!! who should and who shouldnt do gear, give me a break man if u dont want to answer then dont reply. THAT SIMPLE!!!

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    It should last you 75 days.
    How did you come up with that?

AG5678

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by kalla
    always flaming on this board!!! who should and who shouldnt do gear, give me a break man if u dont want to answer then dont reply. THAT SIMPLE!!!
    If you are referring to my post, I DID answer and it was not a flame. If you are going to be your own doctor and prescribe and administer drugs that have such a profound effect on your body, you must be able to calculate doses. It is that simple.

Okay, you want me to hold your hand? Look... how many ml are in the bottle? Now, how many mg per ml? (mg/ml) So if there are X ml and Y mg/ml, then obviously there are XY mg, total. So you can easily figure out how many mg of the active drug are in the bottle by multiplying total ml by the strength in mg/ml. Now if you want to see how long that bottle will last, since you know the total mg, divide that number by your daily dose. That will give you how many days it will last. Assuming of course that you give yourself the correct dose. To do that, you will have to be able to calculate how many ml to draw out for each dose. Divide the required dose in mg by the strength in mg/ml to get the liquid measurement, in ml, for your dose. You really MUST practice this! You will end up taking some crazy dose of something some day, or worse, over or underdosing someone else who looks to your experience to teach him the way. Or else you will think you have plenty of something for your cycle, and run out, with possibly no way to get more quickly. This is really, really important.

system admin is offline Owner
    Thanks for the break down baron

He is right though Kalla. If you can not figure out the correct mg per ml and multiply that by the bottle, then devide by your daily dose.... you should really slow your use of drugs or stop them compelty. This is not a game where you lose and the only think at steak is your pride. This is your health you are playing with.

If you have any more questions, please do ask. We are here to help.

bc

Thread Information