Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MrExtreme is offline New Member

I only Use Winni. 50mg day. When I stop will I lose gains and get fat?

I have been only using Winni for almost 2 weeks now. I take 5 small green pills in the morning and 5 1.5 hours before workout. I think it's 50mg total.

I actually put them in a different bottle to bring back to usa so I forgot the mg's. I'm an idiot. Oh well.

How toxic is this to my liver and How can I stop taking it. It is not making me bigger, but my muscles do feel pumped all the time when I flex. incredible hardness. it's like a Rock. 24hrs a day.

I don't take test I can't get test I don't wanna inject nuthing in my body.

What should I do? When I stop will I lose my mass? I heard people get fat when they stop taking it? Like I said before I haven't gained much but I do look a little bit thinner. I definatly have no strength gains from it either. I don't care.

I want to take for 1 more week then stop.

What should I do to make my natural test kick in??

-Mr. Extreme

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you "think" its 50mg???? so you have no idea how much you are taking??? i suggest you stop this immediately and go buy yourself some clomid. you are far too uneducated to be taking steroids . you obviously have no clue on what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExtreme
    I have been only using Winni for almost 2 weeks now. I take 5 small green pills in the morning and 5 1.5 hours before workout. I think it's 50mg total.

I actually put them in a different bottle to bring back to usa so I forgot the mg's. I'm an idiot. Oh well.

How toxic is this to my liver and How can I stop taking it. It is not making me bigger, but my muscles do feel pumped all the time when I flex. incredible hardness. it's like a Rock. 24hrs a day.

I don't take test I can't get test I don't wanna inject nuthing in my body.

What should I do? When I stop will I lose my mass? I heard people get fat when they stop taking it? Like I said before I haven't gained much but I do look a little bit thinner. I definatly have no strength gains from it either. I don't care.

I want to take for 1 more week then stop.

What should I do to make my natural test kick in??

-Mr. Extreme

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you "think" its 50mg???? so you have no idea how much you are taking??? i suggest you stop this immediately and go buy yourself some clomid. you are far too uneducated to be taking steroids. you obviously have no clue on what you are doing.
    I agree 100%

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    this is too stupid, I don t even want to answer this thread...knowledge is power, how old r u to do something stupid and dangerous without thinking about it before?

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    If you're not ready for injections you ARE NOT ready for steroids .

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    do some homework before you ever take anything again. winny by itself and you don't know how many mg's your taking is not good man. it would be wise to take 500mg e/w of test-e for your first cycle, and yes you do inject test so if you don't want to learn how to inject yourself safely you shouldn't even bother with aas imo.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Its not that you do not know about steroids and how they work, but damn it is about your body... you think muscle can turn to fat? No, that is impossible. Now you can gain fat and loose muscle becoming sedintary or diet. Do you even know that loosing fat and gaining muscle is more attributed by diet? Your battle will be won or lost at the dinner table not with a pill.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Yea I agree that it's pretty dumb what you're doing. You whould always know what you're putting in your body and the doses. It also sounds like you don't really care what' you're doing so I don't really care to help you and I don't think anyone else does either.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think there is something seriously wrong with this guy.

Bottom line. Is D-bol and Winstrol is not helping my Size.

You see I'm not the biggest man around 5.5-6in maybe sometimes If I'm lucky. When I'm in Asia I'm fine. Asian women have small P.....y but all these

white girls have giant P....y and I feel like I get swallowed up in the deep abyss. I know they have at least 4 more inches deep in their Vagina than I have. I don't hit the back of noth.

I need to get to at least 7-8in. I want to be that guy on Bangbus with 8 around in girth and 10in length.

I need to be the Monster Of C..ks Help me!!

any supplements or excersises?? pills creams anything.

I want to hurt Bi..ches. ROOAARR!!!!

Oh yea and I only got 2 weeks. So help me Fast.

-Al
    I was taking Androlic/Dianabol 50mg but it made me Crazy I was sad than happy then deppressed gets you Huge though Fast but to much negative side effects took it for like 3 days. So I stopped. I started taking 30mg of D-bol and It made me huge in 5 days but all water.stopped taking it.

What I do now is take 30mg of winni tabs. Can I take more? Will it work to cut up. Actually build muscle and burn Fat.

So Now I'm trying 10mg morning lunch dinner of Winstrol Tabs (Green Ones) just to cut up.

I've got 2 weeks to look good for my vacation . I eat very Low Carb/high protein/low fat diet.

I also take 50mg of Proviron a day 25mg morning 25mg at night.

I want some natural products to help me because I just think that the Juice is ****ing me up. Especially my dick got smaller and I can't stay hard.so anything I can get from GNC would be good.

I need help because in 2 weeks I'm wanna be like the energizer bunny just boning everygirl in sight.

any supplements to maintain Penis Size???

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    what?

he's Mr.EXTREME!

mr.extremefukindumbasarockthatisgoingtohaveafukinh eartattack

you all can kiss my ass. even with out roids I am and still stronger and bigger than you.

Your bench is what my bench used to be when I was 19.

For the MG question I forgot the mg's man. I ain't going to go to jail smuggling anabolic steroids into the USA so I put them in a different bottle.

I asked for honest help not for you to tell me I have to inject shit into my body.

For all of you that do Inject yourself why not just inject Heiroin? does that make sense????

- I'm still Mr.Extreme Mutha Fukas

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    even with out roids I am and still stronger and bigger than you.
    For all of you that do Inject yourself why not just inject Heiroin? does that make sense????
    What a FVCKING JOKE!

Last edited by 305GUY; 08-19-2005 at 03:42 PM.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    This guy is a idiot. Is he speaking english? What kind of jibberish is that. How can you be stronger then all of us if you're too scared to poke yourself with a needle. Sounds like your real tough man. Just don't cross my path or i'll break your nose kid.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Somebody ban this idiot. I mean come on: I dont want to inject testosterone into my body (which is naturally occuring) but I will eat a hand full of pills that I have no knowledge of the dosage or possible side effects. It sounds to me here Mr. Extreme , that you have been injecting heroin yourself. Or those pills of Winny were really LSD and you are tripping out on us. No Im sorry man. All BS aside you should eat the whole bottle. Youll get faster results that way. Take care and good luck. Make sure to update us with your results and progress.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    what?

he's Mr.EXTREME!

mr.extremefukindumbasarockthatisgoingtohaveafukinh eartattack

right on the money...

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    you all can kiss my ass. even with out roids I am and still stronger and bigger than you.

For the MG question I forgot the mg's man. I ain't going to go to jail smuggling anabolic steroids into the USA so I put them in a different bottle.

I asked for honest help not for you to tell me I have to inject shit into my body.

bro tha reason its funny is b/c what if its more mg than u think, then ur over dosing ur self and thats not a good thing to do, u can really **** your self up, and if u think injecting is stupid then u shouldnt be using anabolic steroids , its just tha facts, once they layed out tha facts then came tha jokes, thats how it goes around here, what if u were poppin 50x5= 250mg/day of winny, u kno how bad that would be for u sexually and for your liver

jinos is offline Member

Damn, you have no knowledge with roids. This just shows how much of an ignorant person you are. Why not injections? WTF?? CUZ THAT'S HOW YOU TAKE TEST YOU IDIOT. I BET YOU TRIED TO DRINK IT, HUH?

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Post some pics bro (with the d!ck)!

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    No Comment

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    No Comment
    No Comment. What kind of a comment is that ?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

its idiots like you that use them incorrectly that give steroids all the bad rap. You realize heroin is shot into a vein, where as AAS are shot into muscles? big difference

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Its not that you do not know about steroids and how they work, but damn it is about your body... you think muscle can turn to fat? No, that is impossible. Now you can gain fat and loose muscle becoming sedintary or diet. Do you even know that loosing fat and gaining muscle is more attributed by diet? Your battle will be won or lost at the dinner table not with a pill.
    Nicely put.. I agree..

~dv~

I think its funny how he says he is bigger than all of us ,but he has a SMALL DIIAAACK. I didnt say it he did.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    This guy is a idiot. Is he speaking english? What kind of jibberish is that. How can you be stronger then all of us if you're too scared to poke yourself with a needle. Sounds like your real tough man. Just don't cross my path or i'll break your nose kid.
    LoL I love it...

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    No Comment. What kind of a comment is that ?
    Its mostly me sayin there is so much wrong with what I read I cant comment.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Its mostly me sayin there is so much wrong with what I read I cant comment.
    gotcha bro, I was just playing around with the words

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    I hope that this guy hasnt been giving advice to any of his friends about AAS. And if so I hope thatthey dont believe him.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    mr. extreme, please read , read and readsome more on this site. It contains volumes of knowledge. You did not even need to start this thread really, A search on winstrol dosage and the steroid pictures forum could have given you your answer without the grief. gl

musclestack is offline Productive Member

R U serious?!?!

WOW................F%CKING WOW.

house20 is offline Junior Member
    injecting is healthier than pills

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by house20
    injecting is healthier than pills
    Much healthier on the liver.

I'm 20 yrs old and I took Anavar for 3 months, it raised my liver values enough for the doctor to get worried.

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    it looks as if there's going to be a storm
    Last edited by blodget2000; 08-20-2005 at 02:51 AM.

TallMan is offline Associate Member

I have two words for you

SMALL PENIS

sngleguyinmo31 is offline Junior Member

Check it, My Dick Got bigger after going on the PE forums and stopped taking roids.

Now I'm in thailand Boning more girls on a daily basis than any of you have in your life.

I'll probably get aids but god dammit its worth it!

Hey, I'm Mr.Extreme!!!!!!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus! What an idiot. Sorry bro but you asked for all the flames! Get educated before you decide to use aas in any form! People like you get bad sides and give juice a bad name because you are not nusing them as they are intended.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Check it, My Dick Got bigger after going on the PE forums and stopped taking roids.

Now I'm in thailand Boning more girls on a daily basis than any of you have in your life.

I'll probably get aids but god dammit its worth it!

Hey, I'm Mr.Extreme!!!!!!
    you think those are girls over in thailand do you???? ROFL....that is the funniest shit I have ever heard. So you think you are big man on campus if you can get some transexual hooker in a third world country to suck your tiny dick cuz she needs the money for her next sex change operation?? GOOD FOR YOU BRO....KEEP IT UP....LITERALLY!!

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    do all of us a big favor and go jump off a large building.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Mr Extreme - you are a ****1ng d1ck. All your threads are boll0cks. Are you on crack?

What's scary is that this monkey could be giving "advice" to other forum users.

RoidGut is offline Member
    this thread ranks right up there with the drinking sperm to increase test levels thread....these guys are popping out of the woodwork every day it seems....very amusing none the less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information