Thread: 1st time

rdhillon86 is offline Junior Member

1st time

Been doing some research and thinking about just doing 1 cycle of Deca to start off.....I read that it works well stacked with others such as Dbol ....and that it is always a good choice to go with a Test....

Week 1-8 Deca (200-400 mg)
    injecting: Monday morning/Thursday evening
    Week 9-12 PCT

I know i've posted before and some of you guys get annoyed and keep tellin me to research and i thank you for that im just postin to get some general information and just add tomy knowledge cause I one day will be doin this and it might be soon so I just wanna get up to date with everything cause you guys know your stuff. Thank you lots.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you obviously havent been doing research that hard. if you were, you would see that 99% of the guys here would tell you to add some form of testosterone when running deca . IMO, testosterone only would be best for a first cycle, however i have no idea on what your stats are (if you're even ready for steroids in the first place) read the deca profile in the profiles forum.

jesse_james is offline Member
    Yes I agree you obviously havnt done enough research, stay around this board for a while and you will learn things, then you will be ready for a cycle

Thread Information