is it possible or not??????

i want to now if it is possible or not to keep on growing in size if you switch to nuterall training again after 1 yr cycling on and off???????? in the 1 yr i cycled 3 times rufly 6-8 weeks long each cycle! now i wish to start training nuterall again and if i train hard and eat a high calory deit will i still make gains!!!! i am still 18 yrs old!!! what do you think??????????? thank you

beacuse i forgot to tell you my states!!!!!! i am 5 feet 7 inch tall and wieght 170 lbs and 30 inch waist !!! i am 170 lbs lean no fat and bloat !!!!!

dump help pls

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Of course you'll still make gains. Diet right and train hard. BTW-You're 18 now, so I'm assuming you started AAS when you were 16 or 17??? Ouch!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    3 cycles and still only 18???

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    well whats done is done i suppose, aslong as your happy with your current height matey...

ye sure you can keep gaining, lay off the gear a lil, try 2 cycles a year, your obviously as much in the anabolic world now as most here, just take it steady pal

- your probably gunna get ur arse flamed off now but as long as you know the dangers, you cant change whats done, respect your body, train hard, keep educating your self and grow like a mofo...Gud Luck

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    whats the most size someone can put on in a year naturally ?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    There are too many variables to give anyone a definite answer. Years training, diet, genetics, etc. will vary greatly from person to person. I have been going at it natty for the last few years because I too got started at a young age. I've been steadily gaining, nothing huge, but I don't expect to get huge overnight. Give it time, patience is a virtue.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    In my first year of training natty, I gained apprx. 30 lbs in the gym. A little in the mid section, but a lot being muscle. This is a full year in the gym 4-5 days a week consistently, and eating like a pig, as clean as possible.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    After the first year of intense and knowledgeable and disciplined training and eating, gains will slow down quite a bit. 5 lbs a year is considered decent. The first year, all bets are off. And at your age, you should be able to get better than just decent gains, anyway. If your gear usage did not permanently damage your ability to produce test, then your natural test levels now are at or near their peak. You still have enormous potential for natural gains for the next 5 to 7 years. Test levels begin to fall in the mid to late 20's. That is the time to start thinking about using gear again, IMHO.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

yes i have very high test from nature because i use to get very bad acne and the first yrs i trianed nuterllayy i really gained then the second yr i cycled on and off but if i stade nuterally i think i would have been almost the smae size without the side effects i got but i toght i would become hugh if i cycled steriods but notting great!!!! so now i decided i stay nuterally if i take soem cycle of Superdrol!!!!!!!! but if i now i willg ain nuterlaly i would kepp nuterall!!

Zoodie23 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Since your 18 years old i def. think it is possible to make gains naturally. Its going to be much harder and a slower process, but with a good diet and good training you should be fine.

yes my diet is great and my training is hard 5 times a week!! now i do a good pct and return my nuterall test to normall to gain nuterally again!!!1

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    7-9 pounds Hard muscles.

Thread Information