jmiller3 is offline Junior Member

A few more Tren qusetions... Thanks guys

I have previously posted a few questions about tri-tren and tren A and you're thoughts on both. From what u guys said For a first time tren user I shoudl use Tren A at 300 mg a week and EOD shots. No here is my question why not use tri-tren at 75mg ED. This would be cheaper and give me 275 mg of Tren A along with the other Tren's as well. Wouldn't this keep my blood levels more stable?

Also, is Tren Finaject or Finaplix and what is the differenc between the two?

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you wont to run tren -a because if you get any sides you can stop running it. it would be out of your system in a few days. with the tri tren you have th elong esters in there. so if you get sides you wil have to deal with it for weeks.

thanks Gsxxr,

next is it finaject or finaplix and what is the differenc ebetween those 2?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiller3
    thanks Gsxxr,

next is it finaject or finaplix and what is the differenc ebetween those 2?
    tren is finaplix -h

Blog Entries
    Parabolan is trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. The half-life of a steroid ester is mostly dependent on its ratio of fat solubility to water solubility: the longer chain the ester, the higher this ratio, and the longer the half-life. This particular carbonate could be most closely compared with an enanthate ester; the half-life is probably a little less than week.

An amp (76 mg trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) is comparable only to 58 mg of trenbolone acetate. (The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter and therefore a higher percentage of the weight is trenbolone.)

The properties of Parabolan are the same as trenbolone acetate (Finaject) except for longer half life. While Finaject itself is no longer available, in some cases injectable preparations from Finaplix have been made. The substance is the same: trenbolone acetate.

There is no evidence in the literature, nor I think practical evidence, that trenbolone acetate has a "special role" in burning fat. Rather, it is an extraordinarily potent AAS, being about three times as effective per milligram as testosterone esters. For this reason, any property which anabolic steroids have, trenbolone acetate will demonstrate more strongly per milligram.

There is no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know of a number of users, at doses of typically 50 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. There are however anecdotal claims of kidney problems. It seems to me, however, that this is occurring only with athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame can fairly be laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

Thanks again Gsxxr

So i am assuming on Tri Tren I can expect the same gains as Parabolan

Blog Entries
    yes and if you shoot it eod you will feel it in 2 weeks like tren -a

gsxxr can u help me with my new post thanks bro u have been a huge help

Thread Information