BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

can you wait 2 days in between fina injections?

have we determined beyond a shadow of doubt that fina(tren ace) will only be able to go EOD at most or can one inject it 3x a week? as in an enanthate ester monday/thursday/sunday??? could the fina produce good results oin that case?

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    You might be able to get away with using tren acetate with 2 days in between each injection. The active live of the ester is 2-3 days, but to keep the blood levels the most constant I would run it eod. Check out the profile and read up.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    to answer your question yes and no. Yes you can get results by shooting every 3 days. I did that last cycle and shot 100mg every 3 days. HOWEVER, i will NEVER do that again because when you treat a short ester like a longer acting ester you get tremendous side effects. When i was shooting every 3 days, I got side effects that I've never even heard of anyone else getting. I had extreme night sweats, many panic attacks, major insomnia, extreme fatigue, and the worst of all is about 2 times a week i would wake up in the middle of the night with acid leaking from my nose and as soon as it woke me up i would start vomiting because it was such a strong sting that I couldn't take it.

So to answer your question, yes you can see results from shooting 3 times a week but I wouldn't recommend that to my worst enemy. I am shooting ED now and have no side effects thus far and much better results. If you are worried about ED shots or using a needle ED then do what I did. I use an INSULIN needle, 28gauge 1/2inch needle and it is completely painless no matter where I shoot it.

Happy Shooting!

it will pass through an insulin needle???

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Bad idea Bro! ED is best for Fina. EOD is workable with many more sides.

WTF I still need to know if you can really pull oil through an insulin pin????

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    WTF I still need to know if you can really pull oil through an insulin pin????
    I've pulled Deca and test c through insulin pins when that is all I had to shoot with. I'm sure tren would go through them also. Took me about 30 min to fill 1cc though.

and then another 30 to inject it?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Injecting is quicker than drawing.

You should NOT try to use insulin rigs for this. Definitely order some proper syringes and proper pins. Best bet is to order 3cc 21ga x 1.5" syringes w/ needles. The 21ga is nice for drawing with, and doesn't leave a big hole in the stopper. Then switch pins. Use a 25ga 1.5" for shooting. You can mix your fina and test in the same syringe, no problem. DO NOT try to run fina with no test! You will probably be sorry you tried that.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

LMAO ^^^^wow I must have really come off as a newbie here. I appreciate the post baron, but really I know all of this. My question was intended to stir the pot again regarding fina and the action of its acetate ester, as there have been a number of people that report no sides w/ e2d injections of the compound. Much like the sustanon debate that will never end, as for stacking tren w/ test, thank you, again I know all of this and that is definatly a great way to keep your manhood intact so to speak. On that same note possibly another debate could begin regarding one using tren w/ bromocryptiline to keep the progesterone at bay, I have honestly spoken w/ peoplw who have never expierienced any problems w/ running deca or even tren by itself, personally I would never even try it but again this thread was to get peolple thinking again about what we are taught on all the boards and what we really dont have enough studies on.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Oh, well, then... Some folks no doubt react differently, but in general it is felt that ED shots reduce sides as compared to EOD or more infrequent shots of tren A. You could try it, of course, but I see little reason to try E3D when you know that ED shots work nice. ED shots of course will give you better hormone level stability... that much is a no-brainer. Personal reaction to the spikes and dips can vary.

Never used bromo, here. I do use cabergoline. I got to, now... I have recurring prog gyno and I am not currently able to get it cut out.

As for running tren by itself, I know it is much better to run it with test, but I can think of one possible benefit of limited importance from using tren without test: progestin gyno is probably less of a problem with normal estrogen levels as opposed to raised levels due to aromatization of test. Of course letro takes care of that problem, but it is an interesting thought.

There are a lot of true-isms and factoids that we take for granted in the absence of contradicting studies. The conventional wisdom is something good to go by, generally, until it is disproven. It is correct more often than it is wrong, I think. We just need to keep an open mind and consider alternative theories in light of research, formal or informal.

Apparently it is difficult to get a large group of juicing bodybuilders together for a research project, get them clean, and get them started on experimental programs at the same time. So research into effectiveness of various treatments and the physique and health improvements from them, relative to juice apes, is quite limited. That is a pretty good explanation, I think, for why many of us trust the conventional wisdom so much. There is often nothing else to go by. We can infer or extrapolate from more limited studies (for instance, the hormone level studies that show great improvements in hormone level stability in EOD sust shots vs 2x/week shots) even though we don't necessarily have accurate controlled studies that measure actual muscle gains in bodybuilders. Researchers generally use just Joe Bloe college guy, or maybe they recruit young athletes, but seldom manage to get a decent pool of actual bodybuilders for subjects. We use a bit of logic and common sense and sometimes intuition and often our personal experience or anecdotal evidence to make connections and decide what to do.

The nice thing is even if you don't do everything perfect, whether you know or don't know the perfect way to do something, you still usually get decent results if you are going with the general run of opinion. Beats rolling the dice, I would say.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information