Sandunguero is offline New Member

Talking Weight Loss Secret...Do You Dare?

First post in this forum. Saying hello to all of you to start. Nice forum.

Been hooked in the gym lately, everyone loves Cardispan. For those of you who don't know what Cardispan is, it was used in the late 90's for pregnate woman. It is still used for woman while in pregnacy for some reasonm that I still don't know and it's used for endurance athletes.

It's just a mix of carnitine. Levo-carnitine and there mix compounds. Need to find more about this supplement. In my country, people go crazy at the gym and I am one of them with a buzz!

My personal experience with 5cc vials . I lost 9 pounds in two weeks. Wow? I don't think so when you compare it to DNP , Clenbuterol or Ephedra...

But rather than going with Ephedra, in which you get an euphoric feeling that NOT much of my friends can get in control, I will definitely prefer Cardispan for weight loss.

Differences from experience substances:
    1) Ephedra ( 25mg Ephedra) - Sweat for 3-7 hours if taking 2-4 pills throught the day
    2) Clenbuterol- 4-6 (0.02) Spiropent caps, you shake to damm much. At least with me.
    3) DNP- You sweat like a pig, did a test with my friend(doctor)...and it raised my body temperature at 43% with the magic yellow pill. Best chemical out there to lose fat and of course the drawback lose muscle. Drink 1-2 gallons or water through the day, if not you will likely die. Period.
    4)Cardispan- Perfect solution. I don't like injecting myself, reason why I use oral winny when the time comes. But I was a Cypionate fan. LOL!

Anyways, Levocarnitina aka - ( Cardisapan) is a gret natural safe remedy. Similar to ephedra, however, without side-effects. That's with me. You can get it from $15-$25 US online. (Highly Reccomend for loosing weight, my personal favorite)

Hope to learn a bunch more. This seems to be an excellent site. No more mistakes with steroids cycles, need to use them right...your help and assistance is always appreciated. Just wanted to drop a quck hi and some starting past results.

Hope to hear from all ya!

Sandunguero
    Last edited by Sandunguero; 08-19-2005 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    never heard of it before...bump for more info, experiences...

AM

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I tried 50ml of it and it didn't do jack shit for me.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know if it worked for me or not. i forgot to take measurement of my stomach area before i started but it was nothing noticeable over a 4 week period. going to try it again in 2 weeks with measurements. if it doesn't work then i only waisted insulin needles. going to try for 8 weeks. some claim to have impressive results but it comes down to diet more than the anything compared to the active ingredient l-carnitine.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandunguero
    First post in this forum. Saying hello to all of you to start. Nice forum.

Been hooked in the gym lately, everyone loves Cardispan. For those of you who don't know what Cardispan is, it was used in the late 90's for pregnate woman. It is still used for woman while in pregnacy for some reasonm that I still don't know and it's used for endurance athletes.

It's just a mix of carnitine. Levo-carnitine and there mix compounds. Need to find more about this supplement. In my country, people go crazy at the gym and I am one of them with a buzz!

My personal experience with 5cc vials . I lost 9 pounds in two weeks. Wow? I don't think so when you compare it to DNP , Clenbuterol or Ephedra...

But rather than going with Ephedra, in which you get an euphoric feeling that NOT much of my friends can get in control, I will definitely prefer Cardispan for weight loss.

Differences from experience substances:
    1) Ephedra ( 25mg Ephedra) - Sweat for 3-7 hours if taking 2-4 pills throught the day
    2) Clenbuterol- 4-6 (0.02) Spiropent caps, you shake to damm much. At least with me.
    3) DNP- You sweat like a pig, did a test with my friend(doctor)...and it raised my body temperature at 43% with the magic yellow pill. Best chemical out there to lose fat and of course the drawback lose muscle. Drink 1-2 gallons or water through the day, if not you will likely die. Period.
    4)Cardispan- Perfect solution. I don't like injecting myself, reason why I use oral winny when the time comes. But I was a Cypionate fan. LOL!

Anyways, Levocarnitina aka - ( Cardisapan) is a gret natural safe remedy. Similar to ephedra, however, without side-effects. That's with me. You can get it from $15-$25 US online. (Highly Reccomend for loosing weight, my personal favorite)

Hope to learn a bunch more. This seems to be an excellent site. No more mistakes with steroids cycles, need to use them right...your help and assistance is always appreciated. Just wanted to drop a quck hi and some starting past results.

Hope to hear from all ya!

Sandunguero
    i have a hard time believing you lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks just because of cardispan. did you increase your cardio or improve your diet during this time? a 43% increase in body tempature from dnp? isn't the natural body temp somewhere around 98.6 degrees? so if i'm understanding this right your body tempature was around 140 degrees? dnp is also muscle spareing. if you are calorie deprived you can lose muscle. as for ephedra it makes me hyped up but no sweating for 3-7 hours. it sounds to me like you are trying to market cardispan on this board without coming right out and saying it.

i have a hard time believing you lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks just because of cardispan. did you increase your cardio or improve your diet during this time? a 43% increase in body tempature from dnp? isn't the natural body temp somewhere around 98.6 degrees? so if i'm understanding this right your body tempature was around 140 degrees? dnp is also muscle spareing. if you are calorie deprived you can lose muscle. as for ephedra it makes me hyped up but no sweating for 3-7 hours. it sounds to me like you are trying to market cardispan on this board without coming right out and saying it.
    Sorry for the late reply. Me market Cardispan( I think the following are my $0.02...) , no sweetheart...I am trying to look for a new darn supplier of Cardispan actually, I don't lose my time with $10 and $12 there .

i have a hard time believing you lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks just because of cardispan. did you increase your cardio or improve your diet during this time? a 43% increase in body tempature from dnp?
    Yes 9 pounds by sticking with the same 5-6 meal diet plan and increasing cardio for 10 additional minutes for 5 days in the complete week. Yes, DNP can actually increase up to 43% your temperature, even 50% if I am not mistaken. Maybe "Muscular Development" magazines is posting the wrong re-search and studies from Chicago university studies

dnp is also muscle spareing. if you are calorie deprived you can lose muscle.
    I was too overweight, I din't care in that time the consequences, loosing muscle will actually be good in my opinion when you are over 260 pounds and 5'11.

In conclusion cardispan works, I love it and it does not give me that darn euphoric fantasy house dance dream everytie I use it.

Hope I found a new mexican cardispan supplier, it is totally legal in US.

Sandunguero

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandunguero
    Sorry for the late reply. Me market Cardispan( I think the following are my $0.02...) , no sweetheart...I am trying to look for a new darn supplier of Cardispan actually, I don't lose my time with $10 and $12 there .

Yes 9 pounds by sticking with the same 5-6 meal diet plan and increasing cardio for 10 additional minutes for 5 days in the complete week. Yes, DNP can actually increase up to 43% your temperature, even 50% if I am not mistaken. Maybe "Muscular Development" magazines is posting the wrong re-search and studies from Chicago university studies

I was too overweight, I din't care in that time the consequences, loosing muscle will actually be good in my opinion when you are over 260 pounds and 5'11.

In conclusion cardispan works, I love it and it does not give me that darn euphoric fantasy house dance dream everytie I use it.

Hope I found a new mexican cardispan supplier, it is totally legal in US.

Sandunguero
    are you fookin retarded. if your temperature is 140 yer dead... PERIOD.
    and with two posts you should cease referring to anyone as sweatheart.

I tried 50ml of it and it didn't do jack shit for me.
    Bro' were you in diet? With ephedra I din't have to be in diet, but I went on depression everytime I went out of it.

Sandunguero

are you fookin retarded. if your temperature is 140 yer dead... PERIOD.
    and with two posts you should cease referring to anyone as sweatheart.
    Retarded? Ha...I can give a crap about what you say. Maybe a million dollar company can be wrong.

They wrote this:
    Ephedra 3%
    Clenbuterol 10% Temp. Degree increase
    DNP - Up to 50%.

and with two posts you should cease referring to anyone as sweatheart
    Man/Girl or whatever you are, I am not here for this non-sense crap, if you don't have nothing intelligent and appropiate to post, just shut-up ( will I get flame by this...again I hardly care, even if my post are -10)...

Man just do this on my behalf... and while you keep trying to offend me, it will not work.

Sandunguero

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    "if you don't have nothing intelligent and appropriate to post..."
    it's "anything"... "anything" is the word you were looking for.
    my post was and is as relevant as it gets... 140 degrees and you're dead.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    way to make friends bro. keep it up.
    in responce to the thred:
    a lot of weight loss drugs do rely om an increas of body temp to work.
    but plain and simple, once temp goes above 100-102 degrees you are in troubble.
    much higher and the body cant even sweat any more. you will start to go into sever heat stroke. major head aches and even start to loose vision. next step is cardiac arrest. the body will just shut down trying to cool down..
    My guess is you read the article wrong. or they infact made a HUGE mistake and should re-write the article.

way to make friends bro. keep it up.
    in responce to the thred:
    a lot of weight loss drugs do rely om an increas of body temp to work.
    but plain and simple, once temp goes above 100-102 degrees you are in troubble.
    It must be an error mistake. Anyways, I just needed to reply the correct way. Sorry bro's, but you know how it is, some people just think that if you only have 1-4 post...the guy posting the comment or post is just a newbie or a seasoned rookie

No harms done I hope. Just wanted to make sure I was not mistaken

Sandunguero

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    nice bump, spammer.

only good thing was I saw bigbouncingballs post...he was good people

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Sounds like an ad, this guy is a spammer

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    I would have to agree.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    OK you guys didnt get that after reading the first sentence of the first post. Long before I read the other responses and replies I figured it was SPAM.
    ANYONE who come in here and trying to push a product the first 50 post is just a SPAMMER...

alexs is offline Junior Member
    Tried it too, did nothing for me at all

aestheticmind is offline Associate Member
    random bump for a 4 year old spam thread?

start a new thread and ask that

flyin2jz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK you guys didnt get that after reading the first sentence of the first post. Long before I read the other responses and replies I figured it was SPAM.
    ANYONE who come in here and trying to push a product the first 50 post is just a SPAMMER...

dude if ur 5'11 and 260, ive got money that says u could shit 9lbs at one sitting(no pun intended)

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Wow, just F'in Wow

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    Ignorant...clenbuterol increasing your temp by 10%???....you would be dead fool!

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    In before the lock...............this thread is just...............Horrible...........

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jsalmon View Post
    I HAVE CARDISPAN AVAILABLE ... IN AMPULE VERSION OR PILL VERSION

AMPULE VERSION IS 20DLLS... (5 AMPULES)

PILL VERSION IS 45DLLS (20 PILLS)

+ 6.50 DLLS SHIPPING TO USA OR PUERTO RICO,

IM HERE AT THE USA, PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE WITH PAYPAL LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED [email protected]
    You are "here at the USA huh"? never heard anyone who lives in the USA say they are at the USA!! Nice Post with ggod advertising..

Reported!!

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    Btw the 3,10, and 43% was metabolic rate not temp. Somewhere around 106degrees ur brain starts to cook.

Espaņol is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    You are "here at the USA huh"? never heard anyone who lives in the USA say they are at the USA!! Nice Post with ggod advertising..

Reported!!
    This is clearly a translation issue, this guy is thinking in spanish and writing in english! And you are just trying to messed up his sales! I will try to send an email and see if I can get an aswer!!

good luck jsalmon!

MASSMurderR is offline New Member
    holy SHIT!!!! i thought you guy's were hard on me! LOL!!

Thread Information