NewHottness is offline Junior Member

Injection question

I am running test E and deca at 500mg and 400mg per week (test for 12 & deca for 10) (Frontload with sust 250)

Will I over-kill the receptors in my glute if I shoot there twice a week for that length of time with both. (By the way I am mixing the two together in the same syringe)

Any suggestions on other alternatives or lengths between shots would be much appreciated. I am planning on starting in a week or so.

Thanks guys, Hottness

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know about burning out the receptors, but u will get scar tissue eventually... i don't even shoot glutes anymore... they r a pain in the ass to do (no pun intended) compared to other sites like quads and delts...quads r the easiest and u can break them up into a cpl different sites, and delts r my favorite... a little hard to aspirate in the begining but once u get used to it they r sweet...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    so your doing two injections a week one in each glute right? no that's not over kill, the glutes can take alot.. you should expand your injection points to avoid soreness though, try the delts, and quads.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna have to get some more pins with a smaller gauge then. All I got is 22 and 23's right now...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing wrong with them gauges, though 25 gauge is my favorite... keeps u from shooting to fast...

Quote Originally Posted by ozzmanluviron
    oh and one other thing if your a girl(im not sure the name sounds like a chick name no offence) i wouldnt be using test at ALL!! even though all steroids are based off of it you run a higher risk od side effects (hair on your face,chest,enlarging of the clitorius (i think i spelled it right) and also you will lose your breasts but if your not a girl thats good

HAHA... I'd be very impressed if you could find a girl that is 6'2", 215 pds and with 7.4% BF that is posting on this site... (No offense if anyone is... Its just not that normal, HAHA)

But I am very much a guy... Thanks for the input by the way.

Oh, and I got the name from the movie MIB. (Old and busted... New hotness)

- Hottness

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    nothing wrong with them gauges, though 25 gauge is my favorite... keeps u from shooting to fast...

yeah 25 works perfect for the delt... I guess I'll just suck it up and shoot the 23 in the glute, even though I have only ever done 25.... I'll stay away from the delt with that though, I would still like to lift up my arm in the gym at some point that week. Haha

- Hottness

Its all good bro... Good looking, thanks for all your helo

Thread Information