GG4321 is offline Junior Member

Question superdrol pct please help

whats up guys i used superdrol got some good gains and like a complete asshole i went ahead and did my superdrol without gtting my pct...well now i put it off and i leave for football camp in a day and a half and i need something asap...my friend told me to go into gnc and ask around if theres something strong enough but i feel like it not gonna be enough...i have a bottle of clomid that i never used but im afraid thats a little much to be taking while practicing 3 times a day...do you think theres nething strong enough i can get out of gnc like 6xo or should i try and over night some reboundxt to my school??? i know im an asshole and if some1 can help me out here id really appreciate it..

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    In desperate times we need desperate measures! order your free sample of enzyte (no joke) and get the 6 oxo tomorrow. good luck bro.

GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    well i have one more day of superdrol so if i get the 6ox u think ill be ight?

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    It is a start, my buddy is manager of a gnc around here and he say's he get's guy's in all the time juiced up buying just 6 oxo for pct and they are not shut down. I would throw in trib (enzyte is made to boost test) or some tribex available at gnc.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    If you threw some ZMA at night that would help too

Teegunn is offline Banned
    You might want to try some Nitro T3 ( I think that is the name) from GNC. It has an excellent mix of natty test boosters and anti-e's. I have heard some real good things about it from a couple of guys who take it. Or maybe Forza -T by Instone, also at GNC. It also has some natty test boosters and 6-OXO in it. Both are around $60 I believe.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wink182
    It is a start, my buddy is manager of a gnc around here and he say's he get's guy's in all the time juiced up buying just 6 oxo for pct and they are not shut down. I would throw in trib (enzyte is made to boost test) or some tribex available at gnc.
    Tribulus is not good because it boost estrogen production until it inhibits testosterone production. Oxo6 and enzyte both are based on tongkat ali (euricoma latifolia) which substantially improves testosterone levels , you will likely find oxo6 is rather insignificant where enzyte has more tongkat in it. Better bet is get a product that is 100% tongkat and isnt filled with african tall grass, horny goat weed, maca and all the other worthless to testosterone production additives.

Thread Information