crazydick is offline Junior Member

Talking How much juice can I shoot in my ass!

Thought I might get a few sarcastic replies to this one. I currently hit my shoulders, but this next cycle I'll be using more gear and I'm trying to figure out what strengths I need to purchase, so I have a few questions.

Does your ass hold more juice than your shoulders?

Does the type of gear matter? (I'm doing 500mg eq,500mg test e, and 200mg deca weekly)

I want to shoot twice weekly, so where should I stick it, and how much juice can I inject each time?

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    shoot your thighs. lots of muscle there, also its a bit safer so you dont have to try turning around, just my thought

beantown12 is offline New Member
    ive heard and performed no more than 2cc's per shot, people believe anything more than that will not get absorbed in the muscle area.

hey bro 1nce i injected 6cc of deca in my ass & i took a hot shower after that & kept rubbin it & i was ok so i think it depends on you & how much you can take btw i say either you make the test 600mg or the eq 400mg always make the test higher than other compounds but remember the ass always needs more time than the shoulder to recover so you can inject there again when i did the 6cc i waited 2 & half wks till i could inject there so 2ccs in each 1 is ok.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Personally I wouldnt go any higher than 4.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i'm doing 5ml at the moment twice a week,damn 100mg/ml primo.

-rodge

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you coulD get away with 5cc in each glute if you had to...your glutes have a higher absorbtion rate then any other area in the body,so dont not shoot there just cause its not convienient(twisting)..next best area is your delts

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    2cc in delts
    4 cc in glutes
    1.5 bi and tri

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    glutes are the best option, at least for me. I use them pretty much exclusively for shots. As far as how many cc's you can pump in at once, the less the better. More at once increases scare tissue formation chance, hurts more, and is probably less effective at absorption.

rager is offline Member
    It depends how big your ass is

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i won't go higher than 3ml in any one spot. 3 in each cheek i can see. i'm afraid to get an abscess so no more than 3 for me. i don't see a problem with how much you have to shoot. to me it looks like you would be shooting somewhere aroun 8ml. are you trying to shove all of this in 2 shots per week? why deca at 200mg? and why deca and tren in same cycle?

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    I dont know it depends upon the dosage and BA. I shot one mil. of some test E that was 600mg/ml. I could barely walk for A week and I have a high tolerance for pain. I still use that stuff but only 1/2 mil. per injection site.

IRON1977 is offline Junior Member
    in ass 2CC
    REST NOT OVER 1 CC.

crazydick is offline Junior Member
    should I go 3 2cc shots weekly in delt or 2 3cc in ass. I'm afraid to shoot my ass due to back problems my ass glutes are locked up alot

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    There's also ventro glute and quads. Both are relatively easy to inject and should easily hold 2cc.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydick
    should I go 3 2cc shots weekly in delt or 2 3cc in ass. I'm afraid to shoot my ass due to back problems my ass glutes are locked up alot
    i like 3, 2ml shots weekly. then there's no guessing whether it's to much or not. it's just one more pin prick. i've actually grown quite fond of shots.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i inject daily n ass every day about 3 cc & no prop @ all besides my spote inj , do ur favourit it doesn`t matter

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i won't go higher than 3ml in any one spot. 3 in each cheek i can see. i'm afraid to get an abscess so no more than 3 for me. i don't see a problem with how much you have to shoot. to me it looks like you would be shooting somewhere aroun 8ml. are you trying to shove all of this in 2 shots per week? why deca at 200mg? and why deca and tren in same cycle?
    I think you mean EQ..I was about to ask the same thing..EQ I would have done 400 and dropped the deca ..but o well..too late now

Thread Information