flyhalf is offline Associate Member

test eth and equipose, when does it kick in?

i started my very first cycle on aug 7th. im taking 500mg of test eth and 500mg of eq per week. i do a shot in the thigh on sat night and one on wed morning to even it out. the guy i bought if from is ungoldy huge and ripped, and also works out at my gym. we have become friends and hang out. the reason im saying this is because im not sure if this stuff is legit, but on the other hand, why isnt this guy running away if he knows its crap. he put me on a low carb diet, and im tired as hell. he also told me that in my 4th week i will really start seeing the results. i have lost 13 lbs in the last 2 weeks and im not sure if i have gained any musle. my energy is pretty low and we work out mon,tue, thur, fri for about 2 hours. should i be feeling the test and eq by now? or does it really kick in around 4 weeks? also im pretty laid back, last night me and the wife got into it and i blew up (not violently) but definitly not me. my sex drive is also starting to increase. i used to be good with 2 times a week, im starting to want it to times a day. placebo?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    i started my very first cycle on aug 7th. im taking 500mg of test eth and 500mg of eq per week. i do a shot in the thigh on sat night and one on wed morning to even it out. the guy i bought if from is ungoldy huge and ripped, and also works out at my gym. we have become friends and hang out. the reason im saying this is because im not sure if this stuff is legit, but on the other hand, why isnt this guy running away if he knows its crap. he put me on a low carb diet, and im tired as hell. he also told me that in my 4th week i will really start seeing the results. i have lost 13 lbs in the last 2 weeks and im not sure if i have gained any musle. my energy is pretty low and we work out mon,tue, thur, fri for about 2 hours. should i be feeling the test and eq by now? or does it really kick in around 4 weeks? also im pretty laid back, last night me and the wife got into it and i blew up (not violently) but definitly not me. my sex drive is also starting to increase. i used to be good with 2 times a week, im starting to want it to times a day. placebo?

could take upto 5 week's bro everyone's diffrent but you should start feelng something by then

also they both come in a bootleg bottle. i was told that my friend gets it from a guy who gets it from europe. when he gets it, it comes in larger bottles so he has to put it in smaller bottles. my body builder friend swears by this stuff. and for a 20ml bottle of test eth and a 20 ml bottle of eq it cost me 370$ does that sound right also? all the info u could give me about everything i have written will be greatly appreciated. still new to this

need more info, please respond bump

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Internet price for that should be about $60 for 20ml of test E and around $70-80 for 20ml of EQ. Street price I guess is everything above that. If you have one source I guess you cant complain. Also for yours I guess the price should be lower cause it doesnt come in original bottle.

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently at week 5 of test e and eq. All I noticed so far is acne on my back.

Hope I'll see some results soon.

are you doing same dose? any weight loss (fat)? also if u dont mid me asking, what did you pay for both?

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    are you doing same dose? any weight loss (fat)? also if u dont mid me asking, what did you pay for both?
    I'm doing 400mg eq, 500mg test e. I have some results but that's from my working out, I had the same results before doing the aas.

I home brewed them myself so for this cycle it costs me around half as much as it would if u bought it from a source.

Thread Information